Home

What do you think about my draft?

This is a discussion on What do you think about my draft? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2005, 03:06 PM   #1
Rookie

daniel80111's Arena

OVR: 5
What do you think about my draft?

I'm using the Denver Broncos and its the offseason, finally. I'm controlling all 32 teams and doing the draft for them...trying to be fair as I can. So the Bengals had the 1st overall pick, but they weren't very weak at any position and I'm pretty sure that they would not have used the 1st pick to draft a safety or fullback and pay em millions of dollars. So I decided that Jake "the snake" Plummer wasnt doing it for me. I traded him to the Browns for Kellen Winslow because the Browns needed a qb horribly. Then I decided to trade my 1st(14th) 2nd and 4th round pick to the Bengals for the 1st overall pick. I took Matt Leinart. Then I drafted a wideout, Derek Hagan with my other 1st rounder, because the Broncos actually have the Redskins 1st rounder this year. I m hoping to add some depth to my o line and my d line, but what do you guys think so far?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2005, 09:51 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What do you think about my draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel80111
I'm using the Denver Broncos and its the offseason, finally. I'm controlling all 32 teams and doing the draft for them...trying to be fair as I can. So the Bengals had the 1st overall pick, but they weren't very weak at any position and I'm pretty sure that they would not have used the 1st pick to draft a safety or fullback and pay em millions of dollars. So I decided that Jake "the snake" Plummer wasnt doing it for me. I traded him to the Browns for Kellen Winslow because the Browns needed a qb horribly. Then I decided to trade my 1st(14th) 2nd and 4th round pick to the Bengals for the 1st overall pick. I took Matt Leinart. Then I drafted a wideout, Derek Hagan with my other 1st rounder, because the Broncos actually have the Redskins 1st rounder this year. I m hoping to add some depth to my o line and my d line, but what do you guys think so far?

That you are doing it very fairly.
Old 09-20-2005, 04:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Plummer for Winslow? Give me a break! Plus the Browns wouldn't want Plummer, he's getting old anyways, they've already stated they will get Frye some playing time this year to see if he is the real deal, if he doesn't do well they will draft a QB early next year
Old 09-20-2005, 06:10 PM   #4
Let's Go Mets!!!

Nyrican127's Arena

OVR: 8

Jake Plummer for Kellen Winslow? Nuff said!
New York Rangers
Florida Gators
Chelsea FC
Old 09-20-2005, 08:49 PM   #5
Rookie

daniel80111's Arena

OVR: 5

Actually I thought about it last night and I also gave em Ebenezer Ekuban, a 3rd round pick, and also Sam Brandon. Its still kind of a rip off but I gave them positions where they were super weak. Makes it a little better.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »