Home

What people don't understand about the EA/NFL LICENSE...

This is a discussion on What people don't understand about the EA/NFL LICENSE... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 10:14 PM   #25
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: What people don't understand about the EA/NFL LICENSE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay8595
Do some people just want MADDEN NEXT GEN to fail?
No but based on screen shots posted, it will not live up to my "Next Gen" ideal!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2005, 10:18 PM   #26
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
I do because hopefully it will keep the nfl from giving an exclusive license out to anybody.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 09-29-2005, 10:24 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 31

I'd love for it to succeed, but I think we all have high expectations.

I said this when the exclusive license was awared to EA and I'll say it again: I just want them to take full advantage of the license. However, I'm not seeing that so far.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:43 PM   #28
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
I think EA is bringing this on themselves. They need to say something, ANYTHING to the hardcore community. Didn't Strausser say something about waiting for EGM to release exclusive info on the game? From what I could see (I don't have the mag) the pics look like *slightly* better versions of the BK pics. The pics in that XBox 360 mag look much better.

I don't get why they're being so dismissive of the very group that put them where they are. What you're hearing is a lot of people getting tired of the same old song and dance. Remember last year when everyone said "wait until next gen for major change"? Now many people are saying it won't come until 2007! The reason 2005 supposed reason 2995 didn't have a ton of additions was because they were working on Madden 360. Then the Madden 360 news is underwhelming, so now it must be they're holding out to REALLY do a new game for the PS3. There are just so many excuses, it's to the point of being comical now. They should face the music, good or bad. Madden 360 may come out and blow everybody away, who knows.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:50 PM   #29
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

OMG!!!! Deejay dis is wat happends when 2k fanboys dont have their game to play anymore instead of playin madden I guess they just enjoy bashin it.Half of them probly dont even own it,but the nfl licsense stuff you was talkin about is true and they will have players voices which been confirmed.its crazy how people just hate EA,why I dont know gameplay anit perfect but it anit bad either and I dont remember 2k5 being a perfect game too.I bet if 2k5 was made by EA people would be saying they rather play tecmo bowl LOL. what is the age group of this site?
Old 09-29-2005, 11:53 PM   #30
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by juk34man
OMG!!!! Deejay dis is wat happends when 2k fanboys dont have their game to play anymore instead of playin madden I guess they just enjoy bashin it.Half of them probly dont even own it,but the nfl licsense stuff you was talkin about is true and they will have players voices which been confirmed.its crazy how people just hate EA,why I dont know gameplay anit perfect but it anit bad either and I dont remember 2k5 being a perfect game too.I bet if 2k5 was made by EA people would be saying they rather play tecmo bowl LOL. what is the age group of this site?
Do you know how to spell?

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 09-29-2005, 11:55 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 31

Quote:
what is the age group of this site?
I don't know, but one thing is for sure... I bet you bring the average age down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2005, 11:55 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
I agree with some of your points.

I just can't see how alot of people are bashing the game saying things like "I bet the gameplay will suck" or"This will be a port of Current Gen"...come on now...

Think of the positives that will come with the New Generation.

Better Graphics,Better animations,Better presentation,Better A.I,The list goes on. EA didn't let me down when PS2 dropped with Madden 2001 so why should I be worried about Next Gen?

I guess it that I think Madden 2006 was the best madden to date so im thinking positive and saying Next Gen will be leaps and bounds better.

What part of philly you from man?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »