Home

New Madden 360 shots

This is a discussion on New Madden 360 shots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 08:52 AM   #1
d*v*'s * k*ll*r!

ThatCanadianGuy's Arena

OVR: 12
New Madden 360 shots

Expect a lot more within the next 2 days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2005, 08:54 AM   #2
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: New Madden 360 shots

Screenshots are cool, but I would much rather see some gameplay movies! Thanks for posting.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:56 AM   #3
d*v*'s * k*ll*r!

ThatCanadianGuy's Arena

OVR: 12

Press Release:
Quote:

The most innovative and best-selling sports video game in history is revolutionizing the way football is seen and played once again. Madden NFL 06 for the Xbox 360 has been built from the ground up to deliver completely redesigned gameplay and the most lifelike football experience ever created. Feel the true emotion and passion on the football field with incredibly detailed player models who come to life on every play as well as lifelike stadiums and fans. With a full Franchise mode, in-depth online play and a new presentation style and new playcalling system, Madden NFL 06 for the next generation is poised to continue its legacy as the only authentic and licensed NFL experience.

Features

Revolutionary player models: 3D head scans provide photo-realistic faces and a level of detail that shows the emotion and intensity of the NFL like never seen before.

Next Gen graphical effects: From the reactions of coaches and players on the sidelines to the seat-level accuracy of thousands of lifelike 3D fans, the new graphics engine provides realistic lighting and visual effects that have never been possible before now.

High level of animation: Three times the amount of animations in current generation, so the action starts before kickoff and continues with every touchdown celebration.

Redefined gameplay: Select plays in a whole new way with the innovative playcalling and new picture-in-picture system. Popular features like QB Vision Control, Truck Stick and the Hit Stick are included.

New Audio Presentation: Listen to the sounds of your game with a biased hometown radio announcer who calls the plays with emotion and hear actual NFL on-field audio from NFL Films, including hits and player chatter that bring the game to life.

Sights of the NFL: Injury reports are featured on the scoreboard, as you would see in the real NFL stadiums on gameday.

Advanced Franchise mode: the game mode invented by Madden NFL Football comes to the Xbox 360 with new, easy-to-use Player, Team, and Box Score Cards that give you all the information for your team at the click of a button. Track and break NFL records in multiple categories on the way to Hall of Fame.

Online play**: Play anytime with Xbox Live and see how you stack up again the best players in the nation with real-time leaderboards.
Extensive customization options: Customize settings, menu music playlists, gameplay controls and strategies.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:57 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Looks good, but it doesn't "wow" me like the screens from some other games have.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:00 AM   #5
MVP

devilsjaw's Arena

OVR: 27

Why do those Dallas players look so fat?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2005, 09:03 AM   #6
No end in sight...

OVR: 20

looks pretty good, but i need to see some high quality movies.

also, online play doesnt feature leagues
Old 10-03-2005, 09:04 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsjaw
Why do those Dallas players look so fat?
They look like midgets and if I'm not mistaken Roy Williams looks white, not right, WHITE. Dat's legs look awful too. The stadiums however continue to impress me.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:06 AM   #8
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
Looks good, but it doesn't "wow" me like the screens from some other games have.

You took the words right out of my mouth. On Friday when I saw those NBA 2K6 screens and movie clip. My jaw hit the floor, I just don't get that with these.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »