Home

Lack of Madden 06 video footage at X05 is a disaster!

This is a discussion on Lack of Madden 06 video footage at X05 is a disaster! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 07:55 PM   #57
Pro

Badboy49er's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Lack of Madden 06 video footage at X05 is a disaster!

WOW ...they must be selling haterade really cheap right now with all the hatin going on ...Im talking from both sides. So we dont have any footage right now ...boo freakin hoo!! The mere title of this thread is laughable .....no footage so far.... so its a disaster??? LOL No, a disaster is if every 360 game looked and played terrible....which is obviously not the case.

I want to see this as bad as all of you too...but attacking eachother isnt going to change or SOLVE anything.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:55 PM   #58
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

ok enough with the damn arguing...people calm down..we've gotten off target...

dude I will put it in dummy terms...when he is talking about broken promises over the years....

Examples are promising us those E3 preview graphics, and then showing us no better than 2k5 graphics, is a broken promise and a deep lie.

Other promises are when they show us those Cinematic Graphics in their game commercials...only to get the game home and its looks absolutely nothing like it.

Its more than a broken promise its false advertisement and thats the way they sell....

So what he is saying EA are liars and they never deliver, now that they are the only NFL game...all eyes are on them...

And now they aren't going to deliver....

Now back to the subject...where are our videos...
Old 10-04-2005, 07:56 PM   #59
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

All this over a videogame.

People are going mad over Madden, you would think it's Angelina Jolie's honey pot.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:56 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 6

LMAO the lastest one from EA, this is hilarious, remember the first Next gen screens of LIVE 06, this is how the game it's gonna look like for sure.....http://www.nba.com/preview2005/lal.html this is prove....they promised great graphics and look what they gave us...yet graphics dont mean nothing without gameplay....it's true....the bad thing is LIVE gameplay sucks..
Old 10-04-2005, 07:59 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 3

whew its gettin sooo hot in here. all i can say is that they better show something tomorrow or else people are goin to end up killing eacother on these forums. everyone just needs to simmer a bit. we've waited for ever for this system and the next gen madden and now it is less than 2 months until we can all play it at last. im sure we will get some in game footage or screens within the week so we can finally see what the finished product will be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2005, 07:59 PM   #62
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceanity2k3
I'm no fanboy of either company, but, that was preety well said. And I'm a person who for the most part actually liked Madden 06.
Thanks man, I'm no fanboy of either company myself (I have mentioned numerous times before that 2K had issues also, and that no game is perfect). I'm glad that at least one person understands where I'm coming from, and doesn't think that I'm crazy.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:09 PM   #63
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
dude I will put it in dummy terms...when he is talking about broken promises over the years....

Examples are promising us those E3 preview graphics, and then showing us no better than 2k5 graphics, is a broken promise and a deep lie.
So, you've seen the final production copy of the game? It's not a broken promise until they fail to deliver what is promised. Just because they aren't showing you previews, it doesn't mean the game won't look the way they promised. I am still waiting for someone to clarify the "the final product will look better than this image" quote. The spokesman could have easily meant that the final Madden, not the first released on the new generation platforms will look better than that image. Unless you're inside his head, you just don't know.

Quote:
Other promises are when they show us those Cinematic Graphics in their game commercials...only to get the game home and its looks absolutely nothing like it.
Oh my god. Are you one of those people that needs a disclaimer on every commercial? EA has never made a claim in any of their commercials that the images on the screen are representative of what the gameplay will look like.

Quote:
Now back to the subject...where are our videos...
Our videos? Aren't the images of the game the property of EA Games? It's laughable that you think EA owes you anything more than the game itself. You haters will really find anything about EA to bitch about, won't you. Here's a novel idea, don't buy the game. Don't rent the game. Don't come in contact with the game. But oh that can't happen, because you've all got OCD and must complain about it.

Old 10-04-2005, 08:13 PM   #64
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Maybe EA should just use all of their money to offer the programmers at 2k sports bigger salaries and then make the games look better so people will stop complaining.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »