Home

Bucs/Packers + Eagles/Bengals 360 Videos

This is a discussion on Bucs/Packers + Eagles/Bengals 360 Videos within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2005, 12:12 AM   #57
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Bucs/Packers + Eagles/Bengals 360 Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptObvious
Is there supposed to be 3x the animations of this gen or 1/3rd...
I keed I keed

Still can't get the damn Bengals vid to stream, damn firewall
^^just search through ign.com, plus i know what you are saying i seem the same animations but i hope that they won't be like superfootball players that can jump 54in. in the air
Old 10-05-2005, 12:17 AM   #58
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: bucs Vs Packers 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXLT
I'm sorry, but I thought those animations looked absolutely horrible. Just to elaborate a little bit, the running animation looked ugly, the crouch stance is ugly, and there seems to be a real lack of transitional animations.
Amen...this $hit looks like NCAA Football 06 on regular XBOX in HD...this is crappy...

Again the stadiums look amazing and so do the lighting...Player models are poop.........
Old 10-05-2005, 12:24 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 2

The animations look like a downgrade instead of an upgrade. Notice the Green Bay kickoff returner sidestep awkwardly into position to catch the ball. Notice the players after the kickoff tackle as they walk off the field: stiff walking motions like they have sticks up their behinds.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:25 AM   #60
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

Icon10 Re: bucs Vs Packers 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
Amen...this $hit looks like NCAA Football 06 on regular XBOX in HD...this is crappy...

Again the stadiums look amazing and so do the lighting...Player models are poop.........
i agree but the player models look more accurate than those screens from MON. plus as long as it plays GREAT then everything will come together and next WEEKS we will be amazed.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:26 AM   #61
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nospin
The animations look like a downgrade instead of an upgrade. Notice the Green Bay kickoff returner sidestep awkwardly into position to catch the ball. Notice the players after the kickoff tackle as they walk off the field: stiff walking motions like they have sticks up their behinds.
u know what that is b/c they use DIGITAL ANIMATION instead of mo-cap
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2005, 12:30 AM   #62
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

does anyone else think its funny that we have seen a total of 3 minutes of actual gameplay and everyone is complaining about the lack of animations?
Old 10-05-2005, 12:31 AM   #63
Rookie

Another thing I noticed: The announcer says "Not much going in this game" right after the opening kickoff. I think I'll be turning off the commentary for this year's version like in years' past.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:35 AM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
does anyone else think its funny that we have seen a total of 3 minutes of actual gameplay and everyone is complaining about the lack of animations?
Well, like you mentioned in your post, we have seen 3 minutes of actual gameplay footage. Actual gameplay footage shows actual in-game animations, whereupon we have disseminated our impressions thus far. And not everyone has attributed the animations to a lack thereof, but rather the degredation of promised quality (stiff, awkward, transitionless animations) seems to be the overwhelming consensus with respect to those two videos.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »