Home

IGN concerned with EA's Xbox 360 lineup- Madden included.

This is a discussion on IGN concerned with EA's Xbox 360 lineup- Madden included. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 12:37 PM   #17
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: IGN concerned with EA's Xbox 360 lineup- Madden included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
I thought Madden was going to have a franchise mode.
Yah, sorry dude, Madden DOES have a franchise mode, I was just referring to all the games in general...

Old 10-14-2005, 12:40 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU9399
I knew there was a reason why I was holding off on a 360 until the '07 sports lineup drops.

I totally agree with you. Wait until EA has had at least 1 year with the title...and especially next year when they add the ESPN license....oooh and it will be on PS3!!
Old 10-14-2005, 12:47 PM   #19
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

Ea is just trying to get peoples money. As long as they can put a game in a box with one of ea's titles its a job well done. They leave out features and then they will give you the same game next year but with added features. This is what they have been doing on the current generation.
Old 10-14-2005, 01:10 PM   #20
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikejones1964
and VC's hoop game is virtually the same game that is on current gen except for the pretty souped up graphics...Its the same game not a rebuild for the 360

On another note..Who cares about what VC did?..or what they are doing...its irrelevant from a football perspective. Owner mode, superstar mode and all that nonsense is a waste imo...I hope that mess never comes back
At this point I really don't care about Superstar and Owner Mode. As long as we have a franchise I'm happy.

Look at what EA tried to do with the PSP launch and 2nd gen titles. Cram too many features from the get go and this causes way too many problems.

As long as I get a fun football game to play at launch, I'm not going to complain.
Old 10-14-2005, 01:15 PM   #21
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

I am not suprised by this at all! We are seeing this now with the psp. The games feel unfinished and full of bugs.
We want quality EA not quantity! They don't have to be the first one to have their game out everytime. Slow down get it right!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2005, 01:28 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by videobastard
Ea is just trying to get peoples money.
Wow...thanks for such a brilliant revelation. You mean to tell me a business such as EA has a goal of....GASP....making money? You've gotta be KIDDING me!

At any rate, this EA Bash session is over. Move along to the next thread and ruin it, because I'm locking this one up. Same crap, different thread guys. It's really getting old.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »