Home

Some hd vids of madden on teamxbox

This is a discussion on Some hd vids of madden on teamxbox within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2005, 03:26 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Some hd vids of madden on teamxbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikejones1964
People who can make a decision that any game sucks merely based on videos alone are pretty dense...I mean lets just take a short look at history of this same 360 game...The BK commercials to the videos today...BIG change, right?

not really... cinematic effects and high res. can do a lot to sway ones opinion.

the core could be very similar... so its a good change.. a positive change.. but its hard to judge really and say that its a HUGE change..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2005, 12:08 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 15

I have to say that it still moves just like current gen madden to me, though the new player models and graphics are amazing, im still very worried that mario running and other Animation limitation problems will still be present here
Old 10-23-2005, 12:18 AM   #27
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by myownsun
Um Mike jones? It not called trolling its just sharing my opinion dont blame me because you already spent 600+$ on a 360 so you have to force yourself to love this game

Trolling? WTF? hahahahah NEVER LIKE THE GAME? Oh boy i dont troll im not 14 my man
What's buying a 360 have to do with it? I'm getting Oblivion, NFS. COD, NBA2K6, GUN and GRAW.
Old 10-23-2005, 10:51 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 19

I have seen quite a few of the pics and vids of the new Box, mostly of Madden and the Live and 2k basketball games, and have read most of the posts on this site. While some bash what they have seen and some have seemed ecstatic, all have had an opinion. This is mine...

The vids and pics LOOK amazing. Given, they don't look 100% realistic, but if you compare the videos that you can download to what the games I mentioned before look like on your tv set at home, and you can't see a difference, don't buy them. The fact is, next gen games will literally look at least twice as good on analog (non hd) sets, let alone on high end hd sets. (Sidenote: Madden 06 in HD...Sweeeeeeeet...)

Now for the gameplay vids that I've seen. I have two comments on this: First, and I stress this, THESE ARE THE FIRST GAMES DEVELOPED FOR A BRAND NEW SYSTEM. When the ps2 came out, most of the games weren't much better than the ps1 except for the graphics until Gran Turismo came out. At the time, it was considered by many to be the "savior" for the ps2. Since it was released roughly 6-8 months after the ps2 launched, it can almost be considered among the second generation of games released for the system.

Second point, which coincides with my first point: GIVE THE DEVELOPERS A LITTLE TIME. I'm not trying to give EA any more slack than any other company, but let them get a little experience under their belt with developing games on the next gen systems. I, personally, am not expecting even near perfect gameplay from any of the next gen systems' first generation of games. Keep in mind that these platforms are vastly different from current gen games in terms of how games are developed. The graphics will be head and shoulders ahead, but the gameplay will probably take at least half a year to catch up, probably closer to a year.

Sorry for the extremely long post, and I know that most of these arguments have already been made, but I had to try to shed a little more light on the subject.
Old 10-23-2005, 11:25 AM   #29
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
I have seen quite a few of the pics and vids of the new Box, mostly of Madden and the Live and 2k basketball games, and have read most of the posts on this site. While some bash what they have seen and some have seemed ecstatic, all have had an opinion. This is mine...

The vids and pics LOOK amazing. Given, they don't look 100% realistic, but if you compare the videos that you can download to what the games I mentioned before look like on your tv set at home, and you can't see a difference, don't buy them. The fact is, next gen games will literally look at least twice as good on analog (non hd) sets, let alone on high end hd sets. (Sidenote: Madden 06 in HD...Sweeeeeeeet...)

Now for the gameplay vids that I've seen. I have two comments on this: First, and I stress this, THESE ARE THE FIRST GAMES DEVELOPED FOR A BRAND NEW SYSTEM. When the ps2 came out, most of the games weren't much better than the ps1 except for the graphics until Gran Turismo came out. At the time, it was considered by many to be the "savior" for the ps2. Since it was released roughly 6-8 months after the ps2 launched, it can almost be considered among the second generation of games released for the system.

Second point, which coincides with my first point: GIVE THE DEVELOPERS A LITTLE TIME. I'm not trying to give EA any more slack than any other company, but let them get a little experience under their belt with developing games on the next gen systems. I, personally, am not expecting even near perfect gameplay from any of the next gen systems' first generation of games. Keep in mind that these platforms are vastly different from current gen games in terms of how games are developed. The graphics will be head and shoulders ahead, but the gameplay will probably take at least half a year to catch up, probably closer to a year.

Sorry for the extremely long post, and I know that most of these arguments have already been made, but I had to try to shed a little more light on the subject.
Nice post

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 10-23-2005, 11:38 AM   #30
Banned

dkgojackets's Arena

OVR: 73

that thing didnt even fit on my screen

graphics looked nice, but my comp isnt good enough to have played it at full speed
Old 10-23-2005, 09:19 PM   #31
We Spent Some Money!

ZM Punk's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTheInfinite
Nice post
Agreed, very good post this is all we have, we just half to live with it. Like it or not, and after that video me likey.

Adolphus Washington-Ohio State Freshman
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2005, 11:36 AM   #32
Pro

OVR: 4

These videos are the best I've seen so far. The SB one used a lot of special effects and stuff that you won't see during the game obviously. The "RBsizzle one is the best one to use for "judging." It was alright.

Again the level of detail is amazing. The player models are....OK... I think they're too bulky...

...animations are fair. They move like current gen even if there ARE 3x as many animations...

... Mario running appears to still exist... (** 15 sec. mark of RB vid as Priest Holmes dives into the endzone look to the left of the screen. #49 is stuck running in place.**)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »