Home

3 New Madden 06 Gameplay videos

This is a discussion on 3 New Madden 06 Gameplay videos within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 06:49 PM   #65
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 3 New Madden 06 Gameplay videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya0724
Ea congradulations .. for screwing up my hopes and dreams of what i thought a next gen game should be like.... Forget the stadiums that took 2 years to model.. wit 3 trillions freshly cut shaved blades of grass between each ten yard mark.. forget the fact that each seat in the stadium has been modeled and you can even see the wear, tear, and bubblelicious on the bottom of each seat.... Forget the fact that you have now obtained and NFL license that makes you the most envious Mega powerhouse of any acrade football game ever created.. and please forget the fact that you have the newest most powerfulliest next generation console at your fingertips.. But how can you put such effort in extraneous factors when the common basics of the gameplay has been neglected... I know I know ofcourse i havent actually sat down and played the game yet... this is pure based about what i have read.. and movies that I have downloaded since the nfl draft.... on what the game was going to be like.. .. The first thing that stands out to my displeasure is the fact that in almost every interview...there is talk about how the game was built from the ground up and its a totally new experience.. I can understand that from the perspective of the new menu system.. ofcourse the new graphics... but not the most basic feature that the gamers closely observe .. THE ANIMATION... basically all the animation looks the same as the madden 06 im playing on ps2... there is no way someone can defend the fact that if someones says the game was built from the ground up and all the animation is redone... that i recognize the exact same tackles as the current gen madden.. it doesnt make any sense....how can you not have gang tackling in a football game.. all that nfl footage you have at your fingertips and in not one video replay session yall havent ran across a freakn two to three man tackle...the only explanation i can see is that the game animation package was rebuilt wit the current gen (Madden 06 current gen) as the prototype.... but ofcourse what should i expect from Ea when they allowed a college game to have headtracking before it advance to the pro level.. i guess those college students just have a lil more football intelligence to follow the ball in the air when its thrown than those overpaid pros.... stuff like that just pisses me off....

YOUR HONOR ID LIKE TO SUBMIT AS MY EXAMPLE OF EA'S NEGLIGENCE EXHIBIT A... YOUR HONOR EXHIBIT A IS THE LATEST CLIP IVE DOWNLOADED FROM GAMESPOT... IT ENTAILS A SHORT CLIP FROM A CHARGERS AND RAIDERS GAME .. WHICH I SUSPECT YOUR HONOR IS IN ITS FINAL BUILD SAD TO SAY.. YOUR HONOR AS WE PLAY THE FOOTAGE NOTICE HOW THE NEW PLAYCALLING SCREEN IS INFACT TANTALIZING AND VERY MUCH NEXT GEN... BUT AS WE PROGRESS THROUGH THE FOOTAGE WE CAN SEE DREW BREES WHO LOOKS ENTIRELY TALLER THAN HIS REALIFE 6'0 FT FRAME GO TO THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE TO START THE PLAY... YOUR HONOR PLAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO 18 SECS INTO THE FOOTAGE WHERE THE DEFENSIVE LINEBACKERS IN A SYNCHRONIZED MANNER SHIFT THERE POSITION .. VERY SIMILIAR TO THE CURRENT GEN ANIMATION ENGINE... BUT IT GETS BETTER YOUR HONOR ( OR WORST IF YOUR A VIDEO GAME FOOTBALL FAN) AS WE PROGRESS TO 27 SECS INTO THE VIDEO AS LT IS RUNNING THE BALL ALREADY PASS TWO RAIDERS DEFENDERS .. NOTICE HOW THE THIRD DEFENDER IS AIMLESSLY WANDERING INFRONT OF LT.. AS IF HE WAS UNAWARE THAT HE WAS ON DEFENSE... AND WHEN THE DEFENSIVE PLAYER FINALLY REALIZES HES PLAYING A NFL GAME AND NOT WIT HIS GROUPIES AT THE HOLIDAY INN.. HE ATTEMPTS TO MAKE A TACKLE.. NOW YOUR HONOR THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACT AND PROVES MY POINT ON HOW THIS IS NOT NEXT GENERATION ANIMATION BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP ANIMATION SYSTEM.. INSTEAD OF ALL THREE OF THE DEFENSIVE GUYS COMING UP HERE MAKING A GANG TACKLE .. THE FIRST DEFENDER MAKES THE SAME TACKLE THATS IN THE CURRENT GEN MADDEN.. AND THE OTHER TWO DEFENDERS WHO SHOULD BE GETTING READY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GANG TACKLE GETS PINBALLED OFF IN THE SAME SEQUENTIAL FASHION... YOUR HONOR UPON THIS EVIDENCE I HAVE EXHIBITED I DECLARE EA LIABLE OF FALSE ADVERTISEMENT .. THIS IS NOT AN ANIMATION SYSTEM BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP .. A NEXT GEN SYSTEM WOULD INTELLIGENTLY INCLUDE GANG TACKLING... THIS GAME HAS THE FLASHLYNESS OF NEXT GEN WIT FANCY STADIUMS AND REAL VOICES FROM NFL PLAYERS AND HEADSCANS AND WHAT HAVE YOU.. BUT FAILS IN THE MOST IMPORTANT SUBSTANCE.. THE ANIMATION...,,, ... I REST MY CASE..

jury have you reached a verdict yet... yes your honor we have...we the people of the football video gaming world who have been playing football games since tecno bowl and madden since the days of genesis .. find EA ..... Guilty as hell!!!!
chill out, it looks good and no matter how much u hate it, its gonna sell like crazy and there r people who r happy with the way its looking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2005, 06:50 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Ea congradulations .. for screwing up my hopes and dreams of what i thought a next gen game should be like.... Forget the stadiums that took 2 years to model.. wit 3 trillions freshly cut shaved blades of grass between each ten yard mark.. forget the fact that each seat in the stadium has been modeled and you can even see the wear, tear, and bubblelicious on the bottom of each seat.... Forget the fact that you have now obtained and NFL license that makes you the most envious Mega powerhouse of any acrade football game ever created.. and please forget the fact that you have the newest most powerfulliest next generation console at your fingertips.. But how can you put such effort in extraneous factors when the common basics of the gameplay has been neglected... I know I know ofcourse i havent actually sat down and played the game yet... this is pure based about what i have read.. and movies that I have downloaded since the nfl draft.... on what the game was going to be like.. .. The first thing that stands out to my displeasure is the fact that in almost every interview...there is talk about how the game was built from the ground up and its a totally new experience.. I can understand that from the perspective of the new menu system.. ofcourse the new graphics... but not the most basic feature that the gamers closely observe .. THE ANIMATION... basically all the animation looks the same as the madden 06 im playing on ps2... there is no way someone can defend the fact that if someones says the game was built from the ground up and all the animation is redone... that i recognize the exact same tackles as the current gen madden.. it doesnt make any sense....how can you not have gang tackling in a football game.. all that nfl footage you have at your fingertips and in not one video replay session yall havent ran across a freakn two to three man tackle...the only explanation i can see is that the game animation package was rebuilt wit the current gen (Madden 06 current gen) as the prototype.... but ofcourse what should i expect from Ea when they allowed a college game to have headtracking before it advance to the pro level.. i guess those college students just have a lil more football intelligence to follow the ball in the air when its thrown than those overpaid pros.... stuff like that just pisses me off....

YOUR HONOR ID LIKE TO SUBMIT AS MY EXAMPLE OF EA'S NEGLIGENCE EXHIBIT A... YOUR HONOR EXHIBIT A IS THE LATEST CLIP IVE DOWNLOADED FROM GAMESPOT... IT ENTAILS A SHORT CLIP FROM A CHARGERS AND RAIDERS GAME .. WHICH I SUSPECT YOUR HONOR IS IN ITS FINAL BUILD SAD TO SAY.. YOUR HONOR AS WE PLAY THE FOOTAGE NOTICE HOW THE NEW PLAYCALLING SCREEN IS INFACT TANTALIZING AND VERY MUCH NEXT GEN... BUT AS WE PROGRESS THROUGH THE FOOTAGE WE CAN SEE DREW BREES WHO LOOKS ENTIRELY TALLER THAN HIS REALIFE 6'0 FT FRAME GO TO THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE TO START THE PLAY... YOUR HONOR PLAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO 18 SECS INTO THE FOOTAGE WHERE THE DEFENSIVE LINEBACKERS IN A SYNCHRONIZED MANNER SHIFT THERE POSITION .. VERY SIMILIAR TO THE CURRENT GEN ANIMATION ENGINE... BUT IT GETS BETTER YOUR HONOR ( OR WORST IF YOUR A VIDEO GAME FOOTBALL FAN) AS WE PROGRESS TO 27 SECS INTO THE VIDEO AS LT IS RUNNING THE BALL ALREADY PASS TWO RAIDERS DEFENDERS .. NOTICE HOW THE THIRD DEFENDER IS AIMLESSLY WANDERING INFRONT OF LT.. AS IF HE WAS UNAWARE THAT HE WAS ON DEFENSE... AND WHEN THE DEFENSIVE PLAYER FINALLY REALIZES HES PLAYING A NFL GAME AND NOT WIT HIS GROUPIES AT THE HOLIDAY INN.. HE ATTEMPTS TO MAKE A TACKLE.. NOW YOUR HONOR THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACT AND PROVES MY POINT ON HOW THIS IS NOT NEXT GENERATION ANIMATION BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP ANIMATION SYSTEM.. INSTEAD OF ALL THREE OF THE DEFENSIVE GUYS COMING UP HERE MAKING A GANG TACKLE .. THE FIRST DEFENDER MAKES THE SAME TACKLE THATS IN THE CURRENT GEN MADDEN.. AND THE OTHER TWO DEFENDERS WHO SHOULD BE GETTING READY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GANG TACKLE GETS PINBALLED OFF IN THE SAME SEQUENTIAL FASHION... YOUR HONOR UPON THIS EVIDENCE I HAVE EXHIBITED I DECLARE EA LIABLE OF FALSE ADVERTISEMENT .. THIS IS NOT AN ANIMATION SYSTEM BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP .. A NEXT GEN SYSTEM WOULD INTELLIGENTLY INCLUDE GANG TACKLING... THIS GAME HAS THE FLASHLYNESS OF NEXT GEN WIT FANCY STADIUMS AND REAL VOICES FROM NFL PLAYERS AND HEADSCANS AND WHAT HAVE YOU.. BUT FAILS IN THE MOST IMPORTANT SUBSTANCE.. THE ANIMATION...,,, ... I REST MY CASE..

jury have you reached a verdict yet... yes your honor we have...we the people of the football video gaming world who have been playing football games since tecno bowl and madden since the days of genesis .. find EA ..... Guilty as hell!!!!
Co-sign...lol

Truth
Old 11-02-2005, 06:52 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU
chill out, it looks good and no matter how much u hate it, its gonna sell like crazy and there r people who r happy with the way its looking.
I'm pretty happy with it.
NCAA FB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
NCAA BB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
Old 11-02-2005, 06:54 PM   #68
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

All you guys hating and havent even played the game...

Wow you guys are dumb..this has seriously gotten stupid, you guys yelling at EA like they can hear you..take the caps lock off

this game looks great, stop bitching
Old 11-02-2005, 06:55 PM   #69
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

I feel what you're saying, but cmon now, presentation was too over the top. Hurt my eyes to read that,lol.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 11-02-2005, 06:57 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay8595
Ok..thats not fair though....

If I were to post saying "Look look..this and that is fixed" ...it would be ok then?

Man this is a messageboard and im just posting on what I saw from the video. I look for the good and the bad.Each video I pause frame by frame to try and look at the little things. Also I like to see if EA fixed certain things that were problems in Current Gen. Now its not my fault if I see a problem that was in Current Gen that should be fixed for Next Gen and then post it on a messageboard so people can either Agree or Disagree. I just like to hear input because I know some people may feel the same way as me but are afraid to post.

TJ...What should I do when the next video is released?..Should I praise it all day or not even post?...
deejay,

I've fielded complaints from more than a handful of OSer's about you. Despite the fact that you feel you're not doing anything wrong, I'm here to tell you that you are, in fact, violating TOS.

You've made it very well known around here that you're not happy with many aspects of what you've seen of Madden 360. Great. Point made.

But you keep on about it over and over again. You've said your peice. You've voiced your displeasure. According to what you've said in other posts, it's doubtful that you're even going to get this game.

Move on then! We get your point. We know how you feel. No need to beat a dead horse. We get it.

Again, your final warning has been issued. Go somewhere else or you'll be taking a break from the forums very soon.

Last edited by TJdaSportsGuy; 11-02-2005 at 07:18 PM.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:58 PM   #71
maya0724

OVR:

All you guys hating and havent even played the game...

Wow you guys are dumb..this has seriously gotten stupid, you guys yelling at EA like they can hear you..take the caps lock off

this game looks great, stop bitching

man you look like the type of guy that will buy anything .... as long as it got a new sticker and cover on it lol... i got something new on the market called portable feces... and its green and new.. want to purchase it... you can carry it around wit you whereever you go... saves u the trouble of talking ****... you have have own special green kind.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2005, 07:02 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay8595
Co-sign...lol

Truth
Looks like I spoke too soon. Wow...not listening to the warning I gave you. Tisk, tisk, tisk.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »