Home

Madden 360 negativity

This is a discussion on Madden 360 negativity within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2005, 11:19 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 360 negativity

I was a hardcore 2k3-2k5 fan, and I'll admit it looks good. I'm not sure I get the complaints either. If 2k legends came out I would drop Madden in a second, but the game looks good, no question about it.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:24 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troller
I was a hardcore 2k3-2k5 fan, and I'll admit it looks good. I'm not sure I get the complaints either. If 2k legends came out I would drop Madden in a second, but the game looks good, no question about it.
Another current ESPN 2k5 diehard here...i agree with the poster. ESPN NFL series was my football game of choice but Madden 360 isnt look'n bad at all and from the looks of it i like the feel of the game from just watching the videos,etc.

Also the way i look at it is this..though i preferred ESPN over Madden, (hands down i might add) ..im making the best out of our current situation and just looking forward to the only NFL videogame available for the next 5 years or so...bsides, its not looking too bad and the gameplay looks exciting which is a new look and a great welcome for a EAsports Madden game.

Next year's version..i can guarantee, will be a much much more solid package then this years offering. More time will let them fine tune their new graphic's engine,AI,gameplay,etc for next year..so just enjoy what we have with this year's 360 madden with the launch of Microsoft's next generation system - 360

Last edited by Moegames; 11-10-2005 at 01:32 AM.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:30 AM   #11
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks69
You are 100% correct. I am begining to get sick of these people complaing about the game. I think it will look and play great and only get better in years to come!
And when that happens I will surely buy it. From what I've seen so far of this years version it does not justify 60.00 if I already have Madden 06 on XBOX.
I'm not going to go into the issues about the game as they've been pointed out a million times. Bottom line is if people continue to throw thier money at EA for lackluster products they will continue to release them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2005, 08:29 AM   #12
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

Well when a company says they built the game from the ground up and we continue to see the same animations and gameplay from the current generation there should be a lot of criticism.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:56 AM   #13
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
And when that happens I will surely buy it. From what I've seen so far of this years version it does not justify 60.00 if I already have Madden 06 on XBOX.
I'm not going to go into the issues about the game as they've been pointed out a million times. Bottom line is if people continue to throw thier money at EA for lackluster products they will continue to release them.

Co-Sign

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »