Home

Bad News on all EA Sports 360 Games!

This is a discussion on Bad News on all EA Sports 360 Games! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 05:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Bad News on all EA Sports 360 Games!

This might even by my first post on this site, so I really don't expect to have any credibility but for once I have some information worth reporting. (I have been reading posts for a while, I’m the guy who only pays attention a month before madden/ncaa comes out.)

Anyways, I was over at my buddy's house the other day and his friend walked in who had just got back from work. I asked him what he did and he told me he tested games for Electronic Arts. It did not even occur to me that he had played 360 until I said to him, "By the way, you guys did a sh!tty job on Madden this year." I was just joking, and he joked back saying wait till you see the 360 one. He then told me that he felt the whole EA Sports line up 360 was unimpressive, Tiger Woods had less golfers, Fifa had awful controls, and Madden did not have challenging (I was not quite clear, then he was talking about challenging inside two minutes and so fourth, I guess there is some problem with that). I asked him about the graphics, the main reason I wanted to buy the game, he told me they looked great, but the players don’t move very well. Finally, he told me that the games were really rushed, and weren't exactly final products. I would have continued my questioning but he didn't seem to enjoy discussing the whole thing.

I am really questioning whether I want to get 360 right away now, I am afraid that the games coming out just aren't going to be very good. I think I will probably buy the system and wait until I hear some reviews or rent games. It is hard to believe that Madden would miss something like challenging plays from the booth or whatever he was refferring to, but EA never fails to let me down. That being said, his job is to test the games so he can report problems to be fixed, but he did not make it sound as if these problems would be fixed.

Last edited by pdh3787; 11-10-2005 at 06:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2005, 06:01 PM   #2
john14:6

ghm125's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Bad News on all EA Sports 360 Games!

what will it be.....over or under?.....15 is the number
Old 11-10-2005, 06:02 PM   #3
Pro

Badboy49er's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghm125
what will it be.....over or under?.....15 is the number

under ...lol
Old 11-10-2005, 06:03 PM   #4
Rookie

Pardon?
Old 11-10-2005, 06:05 PM   #5
Rookie

Oh my age...

That is ok, I really don’t care about my grammar to be quite honest; if that makes you believe I am so young. Anyways, I know I have done my job to contribute to the board saying what I can. and I don’t blame you a bit for not believing me. We will see how the games turn out.

By the way, I am older than 15. Anyways, what would be wrong with a 15 year old posting about video games? Seems quite appropriate to me...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2005, 06:08 PM   #6
john14:6

ghm125's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Oh my age...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdh3787
That is ok, I really don’t care about my grammar to be quite honest; if that makes you believe I am so young. Anyways, I know I have done my job to contribute to the board saying what I can. and I don’t blame you a bit for not believing me. We will see how the games turn out.

By the way, I am older than 15. Anyways, what would be wrong with a 15 year old posting about video games? Seems quite appropriate to me...

no the 15.. over or under is how many post before it gets locked....did not mean to offend....
Old 11-10-2005, 06:10 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Oh my age...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdh3787

I'm not sure they're talking about your age, I think they might be talking about how many posts it will take until this thread is closed. Under.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:12 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Under 15 wins....

*LOCKED*
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »