Home

Got a call from Gamestop today.....

This is a discussion on Got a call from Gamestop today..... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 10:43 AM   #1
Meatball

OVR:
Got a call from Gamestop today.....

My copy of Madden 06 for the 360 is in. I'm going to pick it up, but damn no console!!

I'm 2nd wave so now I'm really jonesin. Maybe I'll just wait outside Wal-Mart and push some kid down and take his 360. Man, I wish the current Xbox was forwards compatible.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2005, 10:47 AM   #2
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: Got a call from Gamestop today.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbubs
My copy of Madden 06 for the 360 is in. I'm going to pick it up, but damn no console!!

I'm 2nd wave so now I'm really jonesin. Maybe I'll just wait outside Wal-Mart and push some kid down and take his 360. Man, I wish the current Xbox was forwards compatible.
Haha, forwards compatible... definetely laughed outloud at that one. I'm in the same boat though: I'm the VERY FIRST person on the second wave list. If just ONE person cancels their order for the first wave group, I get bumped up. I'm thinking of maybe just taking someone out...

The authorities won't notice one missing gaming nerd... right??

Old 11-17-2005, 10:50 AM   #3
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbubs

Are they really that hard to find? I mean, c'mon..I saw a million of em' at the Target down the street from me, in fact it seemed that they had a ton of every launch title in stock, controllers, faceplates and all.
Old 11-17-2005, 10:52 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman
Are they really that hard to find? I mean, c'mon..I saw a million of em' at the Target down the street from me, in fact it seemed that they had a ton of every launch title in stock, controllers, faceplates and all.

It seems that the only thing that might be hard to find is the 360 itself.
Old 11-17-2005, 10:54 AM   #5
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14

I will give all of you, my good friends, a hint, go where they require memberships, you luck will be a lot better there......
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2005, 11:01 AM   #6
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyballgame
I will give all of you, my good friends, a hint, go where they require memberships, you luck will be a lot better there......
Indeed. I have a friend with not only a membership to Sam's but a business membership, which means he can go in at 7:00 while everyone else has to wait until 9:00. He doesn't even want the 360 but he said he'd take me if I couldn't get one from GameStop on the first shipment. Luckily I'm on the first shipment at GameStop so I don't have to worry about it.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 11-17-2005, 11:02 AM   #7
Meatball

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyballgame

Memberships??? Tell me more.

Old 11-17-2005, 11:22 AM   #8
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Sams Club, that type of thing. That's the only one I really know of. My friend with a business membership said that there's never really anyone standing in line at places like that because no one has the membership (for the most part). This may not always be the case but Sam's Club would be the first place I went if my 360 fell through at GameStop.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »