Home

EA Sprts ashamed at there Product

This is a discussion on EA Sprts ashamed at there Product within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2005, 01:01 AM   #25
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: EA Sprts ashamed at there Product

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
I didn't ask you for a it was going be generic "missing alot of features", I want the preview that told us the features that are missing would be gone, because thats what many are claiming, I'd like to see these previews because the only ones I read talked about supertar mode and owner mode being gone and maybe defensive adjustments. Now show me the preview that told about all the other stuff.
Show yourself. There's a new invention called google.

If $60 is a big investment for you, then it's YOUR responsibility to do your due dillegence before making that investment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2005, 01:29 AM   #26
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

Madden 06 has been stripped down for a few reasons. Some of the features could not be added on the 360 as they were on the original. The Madden team is working on 07 as we speak and they will have practice, challenge, mini camps, franchise mode with all the goodies and so on. The reason why they didnt add all these in the 360 is because those features are not ready nor compatible with the next gen. They just want to show you what they can do with the graphics.

So pretty much go back and play the original until 07. This is my inside scoop from EA HeadQuarters in Redwood City.

I'm not a madden fan but I do believe the game will be exactly the same next year with better graphics. Don't count on the game play to change much.

Have Fun!!!
Old 11-27-2005, 02:06 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Show yourself. There's a new invention called google.

If $60 is a big investment for you, then it's YOUR responsibility to do your due dillegence before making that investment.
I didn't make the claim so I don't have to search or prove anything.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:15 AM   #28
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddenps2
I didn't make the claim so I don't have to search or prove anything.
You wanted to dispute the claim, so in fact you do.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:56 AM   #29
MVP

faster's Arena

OVR: 13

Ok, so apparently I should have known the simulated stats engine would be horrible? I don't remember reading that fine print. Ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Stanley
Why do people come on these boards after purchasing the game and complain about the features that were left out. It was CLEAR prior to the game ever hitting store shelves what was in and what was out of this edition of Madden 06.

For the people who purchased the game and are just now bitching about the lack of some of the features, I have no sympathy for you. The info was readily available prior to you purchasing the game.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:06 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguit
Ok, so apparently I should have known the simulated stats engine would be horrible? I don't remember reading that fine print. Ridiculous.
That is a valid point, EA rushed the game out or threw out a strip down game. I can understand why you would take out Superstar mode but taking out challenges, ridiculous.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:58 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
You wanted to dispute the claim, so in fact you do.
I guess you can't find those previews brilliant.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »