Home

Really having a good time with this game!..

This is a discussion on Really having a good time with this game!.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2005, 05:02 PM   #65
W* B*ck!!

Scoop 24's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Really having a good time with this game!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasmike
If that is true, this game is the bomb!
i notice this too. my rookie slot reciever was dominating the one on one coevrages in the slot. had63 catchs 876 yards and 8 tds after week 7. than i started noticing teams doubling him alot as the season went on
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2005, 11:38 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasmike
If that is true, this game is the bomb!
I think so also. I had a nice TE pattern that my QB could almost always complete. Worked for like 5-6 games straight. Can't complete that pass now no matter how hard I try.

I also have noticed this on the running plays also.

I haven't noticed it on defense though. It's not as if the CPU can predict the defensive play as well as it does the offensive paly.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:02 PM   #67
Pro

Giants2003's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhost
I think so also. I had a nice TE pattern that my QB could almost always complete. Worked for like 5-6 games straight. Can't complete that pass now no matter how hard I try.

I also have noticed this on the running plays also.

I haven't noticed it on defense though. It's not as if the CPU can predict the defensive play as well as it does the offensive paly.
I LOVE THIS GAME

i am 2-3, and just headed into play the Redskins who are 4-1. Theres so much cool stuff about this game. I just hit Brunnell from the side and put him out 4 weeks acl sprain and the replay looked great. Couple plays later i noticed they were gong to blitz so i called a hot route with Barlow out of the back field and right as i was about to get hit from a blitzer up the gut i dumped it to Barlow for a 9 yard gain. Thisd game is just fun to play period. On allpro no sliders its a little too tuff so i have made knocked down def awareness and tackle -5 for each side and that rreally made the game much more enjoyable you can break a tackle here and there and there is better holes for running through this way.
Great job EA !! Hockey for xbox by 2k sports is also awsome

Last edited by Giants2003; 12-05-2005 at 02:01 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »