Home

I figured out how to cycle players

This is a discussion on I figured out how to cycle players within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2005, 12:00 PM   #1
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6
I figured out how to cycle players

Don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but if you hold down the B button and move the left thumbstick or D-pad you can cycle players left or right, and back and forth. I have a hard time figuring out how this was left out of the manual. If this is common knowledge please delete this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2005, 12:07 PM   #2
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: I figured out how to cycle players

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
Don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but if you hold down the B button and move the left thumbstick or D-pad you can cycle players left or right, and back and forth. I have a hard time figuring out how this was left out of the manual. If this is common knowledge please delete this thread.
Thanks man. I always "overshoot" my intended player and have to re-cycle forwards. This helps alot.

Of course, it doesn't do much about the fact that I've played about 21 games of Madden 06, and all 21 have frozen by the 4th quarter.

Microsoft Tech Support: "Its not our hardware"
EA Tech Support: "It's not our software."
Old 11-29-2005, 12:14 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcool72
Thanks man. I always "overshoot" my intended player and have to re-cycle forwards. This helps alot.

Of course, it doesn't do much about the fact that I've played about 21 games of Madden 06, and all 21 have frozen by the 4th quarter.

Microsoft Tech Support: "Its not our hardware"
EA Tech Support: "It's not our software."
I have no idea what it is. Like I said, my madden did it one day and it hasn't done it since. Don't know what I did, I think I changed the settings in the display. But it hasn't done it since. The fact that none of your other games do that should tell you that it isn't your 360.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:15 PM   #4
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

360 version correct?

I hope this is it because I couldn't figure out how to cycle back and forth, just one way.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:31 PM   #5
Rookie

DirtySouf's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
360 version correct?

I hope this is it because I couldn't figure out how to cycle back and forth, just one way.
Yes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2005, 12:33 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 16

sweet find

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 11-29-2005, 12:37 PM   #7
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I have no idea what it is. Like I said, my madden did it one day and it hasn't done it since. Don't know what I did, I think I changed the settings in the display. But it hasn't done it since. The fact that none of your other games do that should tell you that it isn't your 360.
LBzrule,
The worst part is EA's tech support... telling me that I might want to suspend my power brick in mid-air, and that they aren't responsible for MS's hardware 'problems'.

(All the while, I'm beling lectured by an EA support guy with a voice that sounds like Abu from the Quick-E-Mart onThe Simpsons who breathes too hard into his phone mic.)

"I'm thinking you should be not blaming our software... vee are not responsible for da problems from Microsoft."

LBz, did you change display settings within madden?
Old 11-29-2005, 12:42 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcool72
LBzrule,
The worst part is EA's tech support... telling me that I might want to suspend my power brick in mid-air, and that they aren't responsible for MS's hardware 'problems'.

(All the while, I'm beling lectured by an EA support guy with a voice that sounds like Abu from the Quick-E-Mart onThe Simpsons who breathes too hard into his phone mic.)

"I'm thinking you should be not blaming our software... vee are not responsible for da problems from Microsoft."

LBz, did you change display settings within madden?
No I changed my display settings for the 360. At first I had it on Widescreen. It didn't affect other games, but I guess that's what made madden act so screwy. I changed it back to normal display and I haven't had any problems. Of course I also placed my power brick on a solid surface off the floor too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »