Home

Hope for the die hard owner/sim fan??

This is a discussion on Hope for the die hard owner/sim fan?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-30-2005, 11:06 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
Hope for the die hard owner/sim fan??

This thread might get moved..I hope not because it seems that more people who are playing Madden would be interested in this and they might not frequent the other parts of the board....

I got my latest issue of Game Informer in the mail and there is a nice preview of ANOTHER EA FOOTBALL GAME. Its called NFL Head Coach. Now anyone on this board that has played .400 Software Studios football manager game or any kind of Football Mogul type game get this....... Imagine Madden and football Mogul merged into one game. Its straight up GM/Coach/Manager type stuff....the thing with the text based sims like Football Mogul and the football game .400 Software Studios was putting out (Total Pro Football) is that the game part was text based, etc...i used to say "man, this is soooo cool...if you could marry this and Madden I would have died and gone to heaven"...well folks..apparently they did. You will manage your team, coachin staff , team personalitys, scout for the draft etc etc...all that stuff sim fans die for...stats for days...and on gameday from what I was reading rather than just call the play and see text based play by play you will have a screen identical to what you see for Madden and it will play the plays out Madden style. This might not be for everyone..but im a die hard .400 software football / Football Mogul type fan and this is the answer to all my prayers. Game Informer says EA is to release it this spring..it looks GOOOOD....oh you can delegate play calling to your offense and defensive coordinators OR you can call the plays yourself...like I said, from what ive read its Football Mogul with maddens graphics, animations, etc. When this comes out I will probably play it more than regular Madden!

There is more info here if you wanna look... http://www.easports.com/article.jsp?dcr=sports&id=nflhc
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »