Home

Madden 360 All-Pro vs All-Madden...Help

This is a discussion on Madden 360 All-Pro vs All-Madden...Help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2005, 05:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Madden 360 All-Pro vs All-Madden...Help

Ok, I enjoy Madden 360...please don't BASH the game here. Anyways, I started playing on All-Pro and was pretty much dominating the game. Then, on All-Madden the game turns into an offensive shoot-out, which is kinda boring actually. My DB's get burned every play it seems and the receivers never miss. It's kinda frustrating now. I can usually hang in the games, but when the CPU has no turnovers at all, it's a bit frustrating.

Any tips/suggestions? Has anyone played with sliders on either All-Pro or ALL-Madden settings? Would that help much?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2005, 07:32 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Madden 360 All-Pro vs All-Madden...Help

try some sliders.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:02 PM   #3
Rookie

satubito's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew0681
try some sliders.
Good call Einstein. Try some sliders over at maddennation.com
Old 12-04-2005, 09:19 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledown88
Ok, I enjoy Madden 360...please don't BASH the game here. Anyways, I started playing on All-Pro and was pretty much dominating the game. Then, on All-Madden the game turns into an offensive shoot-out, which is kinda boring actually. My DB's get burned every play it seems and the receivers never miss. It's kinda frustrating now. I can usually hang in the games, but when the CPU has no turnovers at all, it's a bit frustrating.

Any tips/suggestions? Has anyone played with sliders on either All-Pro or ALL-Madden settings? Would that help much?
What was the last EA game worth playing on the highest difficulty? Typically they just cheat and up the stats on all the CPU players making it totally worthless. It seems better to stick with All-Pro and adjust sliders there.
Old 12-05-2005, 02:10 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by derelict515
What was the last EA game worth playing on the highest difficulty? Typically they just cheat and up the stats on all the CPU players making it totally worthless. It seems better to stick with All-Pro and adjust sliders there.
I normally agree with this, but Madden 360 happens to be an exception. It plays a terrific game on All-Madden. I haven't had problems with the CPU lighting me up on the difficulty- I would suggest playing more soft coverage with your corners and not leaving them in single coverage unless absolutely necessary.

Madden 360 on All-Madden plays similarly to on All-Pro, in that you can still run and pass effectively, but the CPU runners are harder to take down (and not in an unrealistic way, either).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2005, 10:41 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmac
I normally agree with this, but Madden 360 happens to be an exception. It plays a terrific game on All-Madden. I haven't had problems with the CPU lighting me up on the difficulty- I would suggest playing more soft coverage with your corners and not leaving them in single coverage unless absolutely necessary.

Madden 360 on All-Madden plays similarly to on All-Pro, in that you can still run and pass effectively, but the CPU runners are harder to take down (and not in an unrealistic way, either).
I totally agree. Avoid playing man to man unless your the Ravens. Take control of the DBs and try to make a play on the ball. I blitz alot out of zone coverage. The most important thing is to get preasure on the QB and force the computer to throw the ball early.. I know it hard but it can be done...I have picked off a few pass using this concept.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:59 PM   #7
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

The thing about all madden is that EVERY Ball Carrier (RB,WR,TE) can break 3-4 tackles one right after another. That right there is a killer. Other than that its pretty good A.I. But I would still rather play All-Pro with sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »