Home

Madden 360 freezes...A simple experiment to see if it's the disk or the system.

This is a discussion on Madden 360 freezes...A simple experiment to see if it's the disk or the system. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2005, 09:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Madden 360 freezes...A simple experiment to see if it's the disk or the system.

EA produces 3-4 different prints of the their games each containing 3-4 different serial numbers on the the silver-side of the disks. With NCAA 2003, it was known that a bad batch of disks were in circulation and locked-up during gameplay. That bad batch contain one specific serial number. If you had that serial number, it would lock up on you, it was defective, while the other 2 prints were fine. I think this is happening again. Some people are experiencing freezing while others aren't. If you're experience the game locking up, post your game's serial number here. It's located by the hole of the disk on the silver side. Also, those that aren't experiencing a lock-up, post your serial number too. We can find out which prints are the defective ones and which ones are fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2005, 10:59 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Madden 360 freezes...A simple experiment to see if it's the disk or the system.

I don't know if this is the serial number or what but this is what I saw #0506

BTW, my game doesn't crash
Old 11-30-2005, 11:05 PM   #3
MVP

HungryBologna's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Madden 360 freezes...A simple experiment to see if it's the disk or the system.

7A3F44A8-L1 ? Not sure which is the serial # but that is one of the three #'s I saw and no lockups. Theres also:

0206 and 0501

Like I said.. no lockups whatsoever.
Old 11-30-2005, 11:31 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaner99
7A3F44A8-L1 ? Not sure which is the serial # but that is one of the three #'s I saw and no lockups. Theres also:

0206 and 0501

Like I said.. no lockups whatsoever.
The 7A3F44A8-L1 I believe, is the serial number. So far that appears to be non-flawed disk.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:18 PM   #5
Rookie

I take it not many people here are having problems with their copies of Madden for the 360...That's good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2005, 01:26 PM   #6
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

Mine copy froze up the second day I got it b/c I played on the system all day. But since then it freezes up sometimes when I play in the rain against a human opponent. But other than that I don't have any problems.
Old 12-01-2005, 02:09 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
Mine copy froze up the second day I got it b/c I played on the system all day. But since then it freezes up sometimes when I play in the rain against a human opponent. But other than that I don't have any problems.
That doesn't sound good. I've read where people have played for hours and hours and have never experienced a freeze-up. I'm not saying your disk/system is flawed. I'm just curious why some people aren't experiencing any foul ups while others are...
Old 12-01-2005, 04:55 PM   #8
Running of the Bulls

Macar91's Arena

OVR: 17

Mine is 7A3F44A8-L0

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »