Home

Cannot simulate seasons in franchise (360)

This is a discussion on Cannot simulate seasons in franchise (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2005, 10:09 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Cannot simulate seasons in franchise (360)

I just picked up Madden 360 and so far I have been very disappointed but since it is the only football game on the 360 I have been willing to give it a try - that is until I started trying to sim a season! I've tried 3 times to sim a season and every time there will be one week where one game cannot be simulated so the franchise has to be started over. Does anyone know a workaround for this because this game is definately going back if there is none. Has anyone else tried to simulate a season with success?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2005, 02:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Cannot simulate seasons in franchise (360)

Play as the Jets in week 2 and 16.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:01 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I didn't have a problem simming a season. The only thing that would come up is when the team didn't have enough players because of injuries. That maybe your problem as well.
Old 12-29-2005, 04:29 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Vilma,

I've tried to play as the Jets but it will not let me. I am the Ravens in my franchise and when I select "Play game" for week 14? (jets vs. raiders), nothing happens. Do I have to switch my franchise team to be the Jets?

xkevin,

"The only thing that would come up is when the team didn't have enough players because of injuries"

When this happens, how do you remedy it when you only have control over 1 team in franchise?

Thanks for the replies.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:17 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

I heard that part of the problem is from updated downloaded rosters. I have yet to play online, or download anything and so far been able to play a season in franchise with only 1 game freezing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2005, 05:37 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb68
Vilma,

I've tried to play as the Jets but it will not let me. I am the Ravens in my franchise and when I select "Play game" for week 14? (jets vs. raiders), nothing happens. Do I have to switch my franchise team to be the Jets?

xkevin,

"The only thing that would come up is when the team didn't have enough players because of injuries"

When this happens, how do you remedy it when you only have control over 1 team in franchise?

Thanks for the replies.
O, I'm not too sure what to tell you, because in my franchise I use the Jets, and this problem never really occurs. Sorry
Old 12-30-2005, 10:52 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasmike
I heard that part of the problem is from updated downloaded rosters. I have yet to play online, or download anything and so far been able to play a season in franchise with only 1 game freezing.
if this is the case wtf am i supposed to do start my franchise over again? I just had to start it over when all my madden saves vanished when i finally got around to migrating my gamertag over from xbl to xbl 360. I am about ready to throw in the towel and pray for next season!!!
Old 12-31-2005, 04:00 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb68
Vilma,

xkevin,

Thanks for the replies.
I've had the exact same problem with the exact same game (Jets vs. Raiders, Week 14) and I don't know how to fix it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »