Home

4 those who don't already know..........

This is a discussion on 4 those who don't already know.......... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2006, 05:45 PM   #9
Heroes Never Die

IlliniM1ke's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: 4 those who don't already know..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVICK
This is sometimes true..however if you look at what the Belitnikoff award is for..it generally goes to the best receiver. There are certainly exceptions to the rule..so I guess we are both right. Also, these awards are building a resume and are crucial in the evaluating process of a player
True but look at this past season, Mike Hass from Oregon St. won the Bilitnikoff and was a 6th round pick.
MLB- St. Louis Cardinals
NBA- Boston Celtics
NHL- Chicago Blackhawks

Formerly CardsFan27
Old 05-17-2006, 05:54 PM   #10
MVP

warnerwlf98's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
That on the xbox 1 version of Madden 2007 they have finally added the College All-Star Game and a real NFL Scouting process that adds even more to the draft in franchise mode. For more on this check out Gamerevolution and click on the Microsoft box and find the Madden 07 under screenshots then click on it and wholla!
I don't see any screenshots detailing this, only 4 that include the practice field and ordinary action shots. Where are they?
Old 05-17-2006, 09:01 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by warnerwlf98
I don't see any screenshots detailing this, only 4 that include the practice field and ordinary action shots. Where are they?

Go to gamerevolution.com and find the E3 info and there will be a link for Madden 07 and down at the bottom of the game features is a Additions to Franchise quote saying that they implemented an all new NFL Draft System and the College AlllStar Game (and something else that I couldn't figure out called Franchise Player Roles?) Trust me I would not pull anyone's leg.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2006, 10:07 PM   #12
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
Go to gamerevolution.com and find the E3 info and there will be a link for Madden 07 and down at the bottom of the game features is a Additions to Franchise quote saying that they implemented an all new NFL Draft System and the College AlllStar Game (and something else that I couldn't figure out called Franchise Player Roles?) Trust me I would not pull anyone's leg.
This info is also on the Madden website under KEY FEATURES

http://www.easports.com/madden07/
Old 05-17-2006, 11:21 PM   #13
Rookie

stevo3131's Arena

OVR: 1

All of those features will be included in the 360 version along with:
Quote:
In addition to features above, here's more for Madden NFL 07 on Xbox 360...

The Season Begins in Mini-Camp (XBOX 360 only):
Create a player then build up his attributes by running him through skill-based, combine-type mini-games. In the off-season use Mini-Camps to condition players or rehab injuries to get back on the field faster.

Madden Gamer Level (XBOX 360 only):
Track your career accomplishments in Franchise Mode to earn Madden Gamer Points, and then wager your rewards against the computer or against live online opponents to reach the ultimate reward?the NFL Hall of Fame.
Replay Challenge (XBOX 360 only):
hrow the red flag and challenge any play. Overturned calls or plays "that stand" have a huge effect on the outcome of every game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »