Home

Big Ben Vick :(

This is a discussion on Big Ben Vick :( within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2006, 02:22 PM   #57
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Big Ben Vick :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIGHTNING
The best way to punish EA is boycotting all EA games. I will do this and encourage everyone else to join me. It begins with you and as my hands join your hand and others and the numbers grow day by day and year by year, it will work.
That shouldn't prove too difficult. All you'll have to do is convince the million plus folks who play and enjoy Madden, and aren't aware there's anything wrong with it that they are, in fact, suckers.

Best of luck to ya.
Old 06-03-2006, 02:24 PM   #58
Rookie

wundrbread33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
ppl talking about a video game online with STRANGERS!! Are you serious. You don't even know eachother!! What is this world coming too..
That's actually a pretty damn good point! haha
Old 06-03-2006, 02:33 PM   #59
MVP

xrams's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIGHTNING
The best way to punish EA is boycotting all EA games. I will do this and encourage everyone else to join me. It begins with you and as my hands join your hand and others and the numbers grow day by day and year by year, it will work.
It's really easy to do... once you understand that EA is only ripping the public off... by locking out comp. so as to avoid innovation...

I need gas to get to work... I don't need EA....
Old 06-03-2006, 05:10 PM   #60
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

OVR: 15

anyone notice how the radio guy still loves using the same lines.

the reciever gets hit right after he catches it. "and he's finally brought down at the bla bla bla"

and then the next play Ben scrambles for like 4 yards. "and he's finally brought down at the bla bla bla"

I think that is one thing that makes this game get old fast, when you hear something over and over.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:18 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneebon5
anyone notice how the radio guy still loves using the same lines.

the reciever gets hit right after he catches it. "and he's finally brought down at the bla bla bla"

and then the next play Ben scrambles for like 4 yards. "and he's finally brought down at the bla bla bla"

I think that is one thing that makes this game get old fast, when you hear something over and over.

Great point. Another poster mentioned that he was bored with the same cut scenes between plays over and over which has been an issue for at least since Madden 2001. There are a lot of small issues which add up to big problems that make the game boring. Madden is not all bad, but the game needs a lot of work to be a true next generation football game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2006, 08:46 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wundrbread33
That's actually a pretty damn good point! haha
You are cool..I was expecting some negative comeback..Maturity is always welcomed here..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Old 06-03-2006, 08:48 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Because that's exactly what they had on last gen, and people complained endlessly about it?
No, what everyone complained about was the Super Bowl having all the atmospheric excitement and presentation as a 6th grade ballet recital. Nothing beats 8 seconds of confetti and a typed message that says "Hey, congrats and all on winning the Super Bowl." It's not the consumer's fault that EA went completely overboard and put this in for every single game you play, if that is indeed the case.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:15 PM   #64
Rookie

wundrbread33's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
You are cool..I was expecting some negative comeback..Maturity is always welcomed here..
Well, first I'll admit......I didn't have a comeback.....haha. For once I didn't have something witty to respond with. And second, there was a disturbing truth in what you posted....haha. We are all strangers....but for some reason Madden brings us together as friends. Oh well....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »