Home

New IGN Master Theater Video of Super Star running back mode

This is a discussion on New IGN Master Theater Video of Super Star running back mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2006, 09:04 PM   #9
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: New IGN Master Theater Video of Super Star running back mode

the redskin video is not working...both are browns/eagles and its the same one.......

if these videos are any indications of how the final product is going to be, Madden 07 for the 360 will go down as THE best sports game ever made....it looks absolutely incredible so far.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:04 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrE_Gamer
I have it too, but when i download the redskins vid its the browns video. Are you having that same problem.

yea they messed up... both versions are the same... i guess they will eventually fix it
Old 07-11-2006, 09:05 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23
the redskin video is not working...both are browns/eagles and its the same one.......

if these videos are any indications of how the final product is going to be, Madden 07 for the 360 will go down as THE best sports game ever made....it looks absolutely incredible so far.

could not agree with you more... the only thing that i have not liked so far is that announcer radio guy... i prefer madden and michaels cuz i am use to them... i hope next year they have the espn crew at least
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2006, 09:10 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

Is it me, or are the models much more detailed? The helmets alone look so amazing a find myself laughing at how good they look.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:28 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is the video choppy for people (not the actual game, i mean windows media player)?

From what I've seen, this may be the first time I actually played a mode besides regular Franchise.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:30 PM   #14
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

...Why isnt the camera right behind the RB, i almost get sick looking at it from that odd angle
Old 07-11-2006, 09:31 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BejitaSan
Is the video choppy for people (not the actual game, i mean windows media player)?

From what I've seen, this may be the first time I actually played a mode besides regular Franchise.
Very choppy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2006, 09:31 PM   #16
All Star

OVR: 21

Okay, I watched the SS RB video. EA/Tiburon, please get the hump out of the back of the player models. Please. And get some decent, VARYING player stances (CBs don't always get into the same stance, for example - shouldn't have to point stuff like that out).

It's a night game of the Browns and Eagles in Philly, and some of the graphics look spectacular. Like when both OL and DL face each other, the helmets reflections look fantastic. Stadiums look incredible. Some of the shots of the camera panning around the Eagles defense before the play are somewhat amazing also; jerseys and faces look great - but it looks so DEAD in that same instance; players just standing around.

Tiburon needs to get the players moving realistically. Graphics would be so much more believable if that incessant skating didn't occur when players try to move laterally. The gameplay moves much smoother than what NCAA 360 moves, but that skating is really noticeable to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »