Home

Madden 360 pics

This is a discussion on Madden 360 pics within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2006, 08:33 PM   #49
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Madden 360 pics

They nailed Curtis Martin:

I never said I was a 2ker, I just think EA needs to make the game look nEXT-gEN!!!!!
Old 07-13-2006, 08:54 PM   #50
Pro

Badboy49er's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entiel
They nailed Curtis Martin:

I never said I was a 2ker, I just think EA needs to make the game look nEXT-gEN!!!!!
I actually loved 2K, played the hell out of it. The argument u make though is not about play but about graphics. Maybe the image you posted here isnt the best to compare, but it seems its the only one your choosing...there are many more that truly show the gap.

With that said, and as much as i loved 2k, im sorry but there is no comparison graphics wise, true 2k5 looked very good. But cmon bro , its not even close anymore, heck it wasnt last year. The game looks nEXt gEN, anyone with eyes can tell you that.

Go ahead and put 2K5 on your TV and then put Madden 360 on (screw screenshots) and honestly out side of blatant hating im sure most would agree its much better graphics wise.

Now obviously your trying to cause problems posting this in a Madden forum, i saw this same exact post you put over in the 2K5 section which is really where it should stay. so im just suggesting to be careful as im sure this is going to cause big arguments and get the thread locked
Old 07-13-2006, 09:02 PM   #51
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
One thing though. Jamal's skin texture is off.
First time I've ever seen someone darker than they are in real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2006, 09:04 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

ea needs 2 fix the way the ballcarrier holds the ball. curtis is just asking 4 a fumble in that picture. i've never somebody hold the ball like that. i just can't believe that they took the time 2 draw that in their computer and got it approved.

the pictures do look good though. hopefully they can continue 2 improve year after year.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:12 PM   #53
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Damn! These screens look amazing!
Old 07-13-2006, 09:27 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by njskillz
Not sure how to take the "black as crap" comment.
Come on man...Im a black man myself...Im just saying its about time EA got the colors right for some guys....Remember in Madden on PS2 Terrel damn Davis use to be light skin...lol...

How about if I switched "Black as crap" with "Noob saibot"?
Old 07-13-2006, 10:03 PM   #55
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Come on man...Im a black man myself...Im just saying its about time EA got the colors right for some guys....Remember in Madden on PS2 Terrel damn Davis use to be light skin...lol...

How about if I switched "Black as crap" with "Noob saibot"?
I understand the original point of your post. I agree with you that its about time they got the skin tones right. You can't be that mentacidal that you don't realize the error in your judgement.

I don't want to take this thread off its path because I think the pics deserve their props. I will PM you some information to help you with knowledge of self.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2006, 10:13 PM   #56
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by njskillz
You may be a brotha, but there are a whole lot of "non" brothas on this site. Some stuff you keep "in house". Your a smart brotha Ill, I'm sure you have heard the phrase "they are laughing at you, not with you".
Of course. And I am aware of that. For the most part I'll give people the benefit of the doubt here, that they AREN'T whites poking fun at blacks. At the same time, you won't see me using the 'N' word on a message board.

Obviously, I DO take exception with implicit and explicit racist comments. Although with internet message boards I try to avoid all that crap. I'm not going to waste my time arguing or talking ish with some kid(s) who've only had the nerve to talk because they're behind their computer monitors...

Last edited by iLLWiLL; 07-13-2006 at 10:16 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »