Home

IGN Posts Play of the Day/QB Cones

This is a discussion on IGN Posts Play of the Day/QB Cones within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2006, 10:08 PM   #65
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: IGN Posts Play of the Day/QB Cones

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG_Meth
I suppose the trolls are making the guys with legitimate statements look bad.
That's the challenge seprating the trolls from the legit posters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2006, 10:13 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
My patience and tolerance is wearing thin.

Wow bk, might I suggest some good vacationing in San Diego? If I didn't live in crappy Baltimore I'd be soo there.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:17 PM   #67
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Please, do me a favor and sell your 360, and for the love of God, don't buy any sports games on your 360. I've never heard anyone complain and moan about a game they've never played more than you.
I thought NBA 2K6 and College Hoops were fantastic sports titles. I also thought Fight Night Round 3 was a great title. What did these three titles have in common? Oh yeah, they all three improved vastly over the current gen versions. I don't see that with NCAA and we already know Madden is the same engine and it will have the same flaws.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:22 PM   #68
Rookie

nastyshoes69's Arena

OVR: 3

i dont know about you guys but i am siked up for this f'n game,graphics and gameplay look spot on,of course there will be a phantom tackle hear and a player standing still there.But it seems they have fixed alot of things from last years game which wasnt that great.Yea the presentation isnt really that good but if the gameplay is great than it doesnt make that big a deal to me personally.All i want out of this game is good/great graphics and gameplay (from the vids this seems to be true) solid franchise,solid online.I'll be happy if we get those things.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:26 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyshoes69
i dont know about you guys but i am siked up for this f'n game,graphics and gameplay look spot on,of course there will be a phantom tackle hear and a player standing still there.But it seems they have fixed alot of things from last years game which wasnt that great.Yea the presentation isnt really that good but if the gameplay is great than it doesnt make that big a deal to me personally.All i want out of this game is good/great graphics and gameplay (from the vids this seems to be true) solid franchise,solid online.I'll be happy if we get those things.
I agree I think it looks great, but that is just my opinion. But this game looks like it will be great, and the things that wont be great oh well, it is a video game, so it will have its issue lol!
Old 07-27-2006, 10:28 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG_Meth
I personally am a huge fan of giant ketchup bottles lol. In the past, I myself have been pretty biased towards 2K, I'll admit that, and if you knew who I'm working for, you'd know it wouldn't be wise for me to be in bed with EA lol. Regardless, I also know that there's no 2K football game coming out for quite some time, and I suppose I like to stay optimistic, especially considering this is my only option. Now, I'm not the type of person who will buy a football game just because it's the only one, but this year's game appeals to me, and while there are several things missing, things that I'd love to see (I'll even mention presentation), there's nothing we can do about it. We're dealt a certain hand, and we can either take it or leave it.
I was hoping we got dealt pocket aces but I'll take JJ's and hope I trip out. I get what your saying though.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:33 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgun
I thought NBA 2K6 and College Hoops were fantastic sports titles. I also thought Fight Night Round 3 was a great title. What did these three titles have in common? Oh yeah, they all three improved vastly over the current gen versions. I don't see that with NCAA and we already know Madden is the same engine and it will have the same flaws.
How much have you played NCAA 07 for the 360? I'm more of a Madden fan but I can see myself playing NCAA and Madden this year. I usually just stop playing NCAA once Madden drops but not his year.They both have great gameplay. The presentation could be better but everything thing else is turning out to be better than any other football game out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2006, 10:37 PM   #72
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

I was just watching the first POTD video. At approximately 8:40, it sounds exactly like the radio announcer is saying, "And... HASSLEBECK WANTS SEX!" That makes me laugh on the inside =)

WebsiteFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »