Home

IGN MasterBitTheater.. 360 madden Cowboys vs SKins

This is a discussion on IGN MasterBitTheater.. 360 madden Cowboys vs SKins within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2006, 09:01 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
IGN MasterBitTheater.. 360 madden Cowboys vs SKins

http://insider.ign.com/videos/articl.../721463p1.html

Downloading now.... Will report on how it looks on HD and the gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2006, 09:07 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: IGN MasterBitTheater.. 360 madden Cowboys vs SKins

damn...insider
Old 07-27-2006, 09:24 PM   #3
Banned

Ok I just watched the video which is only 5 minutes and covers about half a quarter...

The game is played in DC and the field shadows look awsome... the skins are introduce and the first player is Sean Taylor, then Randel El, then Portis, and Brunel...

Sean Taylor and Portis both had the dark visors on...

on the opening kick off Randel El fumbles and the cowboys recover at the skins 15 yard line..

The cowboys come out with their Blue Jerseys... and they put T.O in the slot and the camera zooms in on Glenn but then it goes back to gameplay camera and Bledso goes into a 3 step drop and hits T.O over the middle for a T.D

7-0 cowboys... Instead of the Jumbo Tron the scene shifts to the gameclock behind the skins bench... all the bench players are clapping like in NCAA

One nice touch was the radio announcer doing the play by play of the T.O touchdown..." And Owens takes it in for 6" but he said it with no emotion like a home radio guy would..

So the cowboys kick off again but during the PAT the skins ruffed up the kicker so the kick off was from mid field and no return was made...

First play from srimmage by the Skins is a run to the left by portis but the user who was using the Skins used the fullback for the lead block and had a decent block and Portis go about 10 yards...

The next play was a deep pass to Moss who was wide open beating the Cowboys secondary again.. But when he made the catch the user i guess clicked on the stick and Moss did a juke slowing him down and Newman tackled him from behind..

the next play it was a toss to the right for Portis who got about 5 yards before beign tackled at the 10 and the video ended..

Some notes: The hair flows nicely on the players with dreads... Brandon Lloyd caught a short pass and while being tackled you see his hair moving a lot..

Same thing for the linebacker for the Cowboys... Ayodelle...

one cool cutscene was when the skins came to the line of scrimmage it showed the camera behind D-Ware and Ware sending signals to the other linebackers and from that view you see brunell calling signals and then it goes back to camera default for the play....
Old 07-27-2006, 09:30 PM   #4
MVP

Thanks, I still wish i could see it though.

Oddly enough, in the steelers hawks vids, I never saw Polamalu's hair move, but the screen size was small i guess.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:32 PM   #5
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

Did it appear to use the same camera as NCAA or was the camera more dynamic zooming in on running plays and zooming out on passing etc... Hate how I feel so far from the action on NCAA and don't get close to "feel" it.

I think the radio announcer could be good... maybe i'm the only one.

Hopefully madden will have more emotion than NCAA... did you see any of this... what about half time highlights etc?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2006, 09:35 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocaine
I dont really like him, but to me i dont think the radio announcer is as bad as most people on OS think.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:35 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 4

Did we score NYPapi? You just posted this on MM.

Does Portis still have a dark visor. How do the players look on this video. Does TO look wide and bulky like he did in this other video I saw? Can you give me some more impressions? Thanks. SKins/Dallas games get me hyped. Sorry.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:36 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocaine
Did it appear to use the same camera as NCAA or was the camera more dynamic zooming in on running plays and zooming out on passing etc... Hate how I feel so far from the action on NCAA and don't get close to "feel" it.

Hopefully madden will have more emotion than NCAA... did you see any of this... what about half time highlights etc?

I personally love the ncaa camera and hated the camera last year in madden 06

but the camera is the same as in ncaa.... there is emotion like in ncaa when making a good stop...the pre snap cutscenes are much nicer then ncaa that is for sure...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »