Home

PS3 Version:Things EA should alter before releasing

This is a discussion on PS3 Version:Things EA should alter before releasing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2006, 10:45 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 16
PS3 Version:Things EA should alter before releasing

Since the PS3 version has extra development time I hope they take some things out that we aren't feeling. PS3 owners who are copping Madden 2007 should post what they think should be in/out of the game.

I know it can't be huge things such as "New animation system" but it could be some small things. Ill start it off. Hopefully EA reads this thread.

-Take out the shotgun sound on long bombs.
-Make some sideline players not wear any helments and show the walking around .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2006, 10:50 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: PS3 Version:Things EA should alter before releasing

Excellent thread.
-More then one camera angle, come on are you kidding me!
-Better player faces, hiring some new graphic artists ea.
-Fix the drop back qb animation, he hold the balls and his upper body too stiffly
-Online Leagues with players stats
-Being able to watch the entire game on instant replay
-co-op play and multiplayer co-op on-line play.

too many to name i'll add some later.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:11 PM   #3

OVR: 34

I'm sorry, I think they had "extra development time" for the 360 also. One year to be exact. Put it in the game.
Old 08-09-2006, 12:25 AM   #4
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

I don't get why people are saying the PS3 version has more dev time. EA has had final 360 kits since last year yet have just recently recieved final dev kits for the PS3. This is nothing but EA marketing making you think your getting some grand set of extras when in reality the game will probably be the same if not less along than the 360 version.
Old 08-09-2006, 12:33 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
I don't get why people are saying the PS3 version has more dev time. EA has had final 360 kits since last year yet have just recently recieved final dev kits for the PS3. This is nothing but EA marketing making you think your getting some grand set of extras when in reality the game will probably be the same if not less along than the 360 version.
Thanks for the insider info we better close the thread now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2006, 12:49 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
Since the PS3 was first announced (which was around the same time the Xbox360 was announced) top developers such as EA have had PS3 devkits. I'm sure the final devkits have only been available to developers these last couple months, but they still had managable devkits beforehand in order to develop this game. Considering the PS3 was "initially" suppose to release this past Spring (which I think most basically knew it was a far-fetched idea in the first place), their supposed delay to the end of this year has indeed given developers an extra amount of time to polish their titles. Especially given the fact that although both systems were announced at the same time, the PS3 is being released a year after the Xbox360. I see no difference in this Madden title. Sure there won't be any HUGE differences, but I'd like to think that the developers at EA would at least atempt to make some improvments to the overall gameplay if only being minor improvements, given the extra time they have.

Last edited by NumberOneRB; 08-09-2006 at 12:52 AM.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:50 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm not a fan of either system but the ps3 version isn't close to being done. The 360 version is basically finished. In the end both sides will have had equal time with getting this game done. If you remember right the ps3 version at E3 wasn't even close to being as far along as the 360. If they were both the same way along than you could say that they have longer to work on it. But they don't.
Old 08-09-2006, 07:58 AM   #8
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

If you think the 2 games will be any different, you are in for a big surprise come 11/17.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »