Home

Coach mode for the 360 version

This is a discussion on Coach mode for the 360 version within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2006, 09:17 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Coach mode for the 360 version

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBalls1
You talking about coach mode or CPU vs. CPU?

I already asked if the 360 version was going to have a coach mode on this board earlier but couldn't get a definitive answer.
CPU vs CPU. But I am pretty sure you can't just call the plays and watch.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:30 AM   #10
Pro

bubba4's Arena

OVR: 6

No cpu games and no coach mode. It'll be just like Madden06 and NCAA07. I am still puzzled as to why this is so.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:23 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba4
No cpu games and no coach mode. It'll be just like Madden06 and NCAA07. I am still puzzled as to why this is so.
You have confirmation of this?

This sucks because I was planning on buying a 360 when Madden 07 came out. I would have already purchased a 360 if NCAA had a playable coach mode on that system.

If this is the case then I see no point in buying either of the next gen consoles this year. Hopefully EA didn't take out the coach mode in the current gens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2006, 01:18 AM   #12
Pro

bubba4's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

This sucks because I was planning on buying a 360 when Madden 07 came out. I would have already purchased a 360 if NCAA had a playable coach mode on that system.

If this is the case then I see no point in buying either of the next gen consoles this year. Hopefully EA didn't take out the coach mode in the current gens.
I don't have confimation of this. No one can for the game is not out yet. But, a few people who have had a chance to play an early build the game have said there are no cpu games. A coach mode is not even listed in the new features for Madden07.

Look at all of the vids over the web. Not one sideline cam or TV view is shown. ALL of the vids released from EA (except for replays) are always the close ups of players in action. Now we all know how beautiful Madden and NCAA are. Having a broadcast view in these game would be stunning! But it is not there. I just wish that someone from EA would tell us why because it doesn't make sense.
Bubba4
Old 08-13-2006, 07:31 AM   #13
MVP

xrams's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

this is one of the biggest draw backs to Madden IMO.... I'd play this game if it had coach mode....
Old 08-13-2006, 11:11 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

Wow...that's really cool of EA to do.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:55 AM   #15
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Hmm...
I'll be keeping my eye out for an answer on this one.
I just assumed it was in there....and coach mode is my favorite way to play games. Although I do actually "play" football games, I much prefer just coaching. This would make Madden a no purchase for me. Bummer.

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »