Home

Are you still buying Madden 360 regardless of no fatigue?

This is a discussion on Are you still buying Madden 360 regardless of no fatigue? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Are you still buying Madden 360 regardless of no fatigue?
yes 141 57.32%
no 105 42.68%
Voters: 246. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 11:07 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Are you still buying Madden 360 regardless of no fatigue?

It is absolutely pathetic that this is what video gaming has come to. Fatigue in an NFL game is essential. EA, with there exclusive licensening is ruining every thing. HOF, players is franchise is also stupid. I know they have a solution for it but why should I have to go out my way to not have them in the game.

Every freaking year there is some excuse from this company as to why the game is the way it is just beacuse they can't get things right. Well I am tired of EA and Madden fans defending this company. I am puting my money where my mouth is and not buying another freaking Madden game or any Football game made by EA.

They are the only people that can make a football game and should be held accountable for every blunder that is made wether big or small for the next 4yrs.

I breifly message one of the Mods here who has the f'ing game and he said that the game needs fatigue. That is all he needed to say and that right there sealed my decsion not to buy it

I just can not see giving these EA 60$ every year when obvioulsy there is some thing wrong in the way do business. I really hope the older Madden fans wake up and smell how EA is greasing them. As for the kids there is nothing we can do. However, it is the older Madden fans that need to wake up and hit them in there pocket. AHHH! Please EA give it up after the four years. You alraedy have two under your belt and have not done anything with it.

Sorry for the rambling.
Old 08-17-2006, 11:26 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postman17
I just can not see giving these EA 60$ every year when obvioulsy there is some thing wrong in the way do business. I really hope the older Madden fans wake up and smell how EA is greasing them. As for the kids there is nothing we can do. However, it is the older Madden fans that need to wake up and hit them in there pocket. AHHH! Please EA give it up after the four years. You alraedy have two under your belt and have not done anything with it.
I agree with 99% of your post, but really it is every person who buys Madden who needs to take a stand, not just the older Madden gamers.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:11 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
I agree with 99% of your post, but really it is every person who buys Madden who needs to take a stand, not just the older Madden gamers.
Unfortunalely with the exclusivity license, EA has us cornered. As an avid football gamer, not having the latest football game is not an option for me. Do I think no fatigue sucks? You bet. Is it a gamekiller? No. The "touch football" glitch in NCAA for PSP is. I'm hoping they will patch this and am keeping my fingers crossed. The other problem is I've played NFL 2K5 to death and need something new, as do most football gamers. People have to understand these are just video games we play for entertainment. If the game is no longer entertaining to you, maybe it's time to move on. No need to jump off a bridge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2006, 12:13 PM   #36
Rookie

hopfrog's Arena

OVR: 1

This poll really surprises me. As I wrote in the other thread, the issue here should not be whether the game is still playable without fatigue but the fact that fatigue is broken and gamers should be forced to "work-around" it if EA decides not to fix it. What if this happened in some other area of life?

For example, say you're buying a new car where one of the standard features is AM/FM radio. Not a luxury item, but a standard feature. However, when you go to buy the car, the radio is completely broken and unresponsive. Would you complain? Refuse to take the car unless they fixed it? Or would you take the advice of your friend who says that the car is still okay and that you could just carry a boombox in your car if you want to listen to the radio. Wouldn't you punch your friend for even suggesting such a thing?

Obviously, the situations are not completely similar, but they strike to the root of the controversy. As a consumer, regardless of how much you want the game, you should not reward EA for delivering you a broken product. If you do so, you'll simply be joining the millions of others who will give EA the freedom to deliver an incomplete gaming experience without penalty.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:32 PM   #37
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopfrog
This poll really surprises me. As I wrote in the other thread, the issue here should not be whether the game is still playable without fatigue but the fact that fatigue is broken and gamers should be forced to "work-around" it if EA decides not to fix it. What if this happened in some other area of life?

For example, say you're buying a new car where one of the standard features is AM/FM radio. Not a luxury item, but a standard feature. However, when you go to buy the car, the radio is completely broken and unresponsive. Would you complain? Refuse to take the car unless they fixed it? Or would you take the advice of your friend who says that the car is still okay and that you could just carry a boombox in your car if you want to listen to the radio. Wouldn't you punch your friend for even suggesting such a thing?

Obviously, the situations are not completely similar, but they strike to the root of the controversy. As a consumer, regardless of how much you want the game, you should not reward EA for delivering you a broken product. If you do so, you'll simply be joining the millions of others who will give EA the freedom to deliver an incomplete gaming experience without penalty.
I can't believe your compare buying video game to a car
Old 08-17-2006, 01:03 PM   #38
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

I could also care less about fatigue..Only in NBA games do i care
Old 08-17-2006, 01:03 PM   #39
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

I will buy it because I do not play any EA sports games online. 2 player Madden is and always has been pathetic IMO. When I was 12 years old it was great having a shootout with your buddy, but that type of game does not interest me anymore.

I am mainly buying this years version for the Superstar mode. Just because it is something different. The game will probably be on eBay after a month, but I know myself, I have to try every sports game each year.

I really need to learn to spend my money better
Old 08-17-2006, 01:06 PM   #40
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Yes.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »