Home

EA's Response to Hall of Famers showing up in Franchise/Superstar Mode (XBox 360)

This is a discussion on EA's Response to Hall of Famers showing up in Franchise/Superstar Mode (XBox 360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2006, 10:57 PM   #241
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: EA's Response to Hall of Famers showing up in Franchise/Superstar Mode (XBox 360)

If I want to save a couple copies of the roster, and I've already started a franchise, can I just make a a couple copies of the clean roster I originally saved that I'm using in my current franchise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2006, 02:04 AM   #242
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: EA's Response to Hall of Famers showing up in Franchise/Superstar Mode (XBox 360)

[quote=jpup;2611687]Your MGL must be at zero before you start and use the default roster or an edited roster w/o HOFers.[/QUOTE
FYI:
I dont know if anyone figured this out but the CPU wont sign any players regular or HOF if each teams roster is complety full. 55 spots I believe
So I Just fill up each roster with a few FA if needed and then I put them out of action on the depth charts.

PS does anyone know how many created players can be made ?
Thanks in advance !
Also is there any easy way other then cutting and resigning players to not have LBs with #1 or #2 ect ?
Old 09-13-2006, 10:06 PM   #243
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Can someone please explain how this works to me if I don't want to have HOF players in franchise. I don't understand the wording of "save off the roster" or however EA explained it. All I know is I want to start a franchise and I don't want HOF players showing up.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:09 PM   #244
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Can we use EA's roster update in franchise or will it have HOFers?
Old 09-14-2006, 01:44 PM   #245
Rookie

WinningEleven's Arena

OVR: 1

Bah,

Winning Eleven Soccer's been giving you HOF players for franchise for the past six years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2006, 01:49 PM   #246
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

OVR: 8

quick question: has anybody had these hof players show up in their ss modes even when they are not saving roster files populated with them? i ask this question because i was messing around in one of my 3 ss campaigns and i didn't save mgl or rosters, the hof players weren't in the roster file i loaded, and yet and still after preseason the cpu teams had a few on their roster. i do remember a message popping up telling me that i had hof'ers being populated to the roster file, but i never saved it, however they were saved to my ss campaign. is this possible or did i do something wrong?

thanks

pistonpete
Old 09-19-2006, 09:27 PM   #247
Rookie

klawler's Arena

OVR: 2

XBOX 360 version...
If you don't want Hall of famers then follow these steps...

1. Save a copy of your clean roster that doesn't load from startup
2. Load your clean roster and then your franchise
3. Play or sim a game and save your franchise only!

*Don't do the Save All option, Don't save the rosters and Don't save your player profile. Just save the franchise, that's it. I still haven't figured out if you can save your profile and up to date gamer level without screwing up the rosters again, but I'll try and find out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »