Home

Official SuperStar mode thread.

This is a discussion on Official SuperStar mode thread. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2006, 04:02 PM   #41
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Official SuperStar mode thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I'm sure nobody has played very much yet, but I wonder if you create yourself as a CB.. if later down the road the team you play for could change your position to a FS? That would be kind of neat.. like Ronnie Lott.
That would be a fantastic feature, I doubt it's in this year but perhaps EA will implement players being moved to different positions next year. And the CB to FS thing would be awesome to see as your guy gets slower and his speed erodes he gets moved to FS like as you said Ronnie Lott, or Troy Vincent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2006, 04:03 PM   #42
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk76
I'm thinking of creating a MLB. Has anyone tried playing that position yet? Just wondering how it plays.
im doing MLB right now, its a lot of fun, better then my SS one.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:21 PM   #43
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
That would be a fantastic feature, I doubt it's in this year but perhaps EA will implement players being moved to different positions next year. And the CB to FS thing would be awesome to see as your guy gets slower and his speed erodes he gets moved to FS like as you said Ronnie Lott, or Troy Vincent.
Yeah, I was thinking once I get slower.. a team would sign me and move me to FS because I could still tackle and lay big time hits.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:22 PM   #44
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
SS sounds like a ton of fun. May have to do a regular franchise and have another one going just for SS mode.
No doubt I'm doing this. I always think modes like SS are gimmicy, then I started one in MLB The Show and hardly ever touched my franchise again. SS sounds like it's going to be the same.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:26 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
No doubt I'm doing this. I always think modes like SS are gimmicy, then I started one in MLB The Show and hardly ever touched my franchise again. SS sounds like it's going to be the same.
yeah, the only hard part is deciding what position I want to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2006, 04:37 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
im doing MLB right now, its a lot of fun, better then my SS one.
Thanks for responding. I think that's what I'll start out with since the MLB is in the thick of the action on both running plays and pass defense. Dammit, I wish I didn't have to wait until tomorrow to pick up my copy from EB games!
Old 08-21-2006, 04:44 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

HOF Mode is definetly more fun this year. When I make catches as a WR I actually feel like I did something for the team. I actually find myself screaming at Alex Smith every now and then because this throws are just so bad
Old 08-21-2006, 04:58 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 6

When you play 4 years in college and then import your play to Madden HOF, does the player start in the year 2006? That would be rather strange that you would play the 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 years in college and then turn around and play those same years in the NFL. Can anyone clarify how this works?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »