Home

Create a Player BS

This is a discussion on Create a Player BS within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2006, 06:17 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 14
Create a Player BS

I wanted to create a super uber player but for some odd reason I can't seem to edit my created players attributes. Is there some kind of mystery here? There is that thing that is lock at the end of creating a player but you need to be level 30 geek, "ehem" I meant level 30 gamer to unlock that thing. Honestly, I was never a fan of unlockables when it comes to games and I don't want to start now. Is that lock thing will make you create a super uber player?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2006, 06:24 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Create a Player BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
I wanted to create a super uber player but for some odd reason I can't seem to edit my created players attributes. Is there some kind of mystery here? There is that thing that is lock at the end of creating a player but you need to be level 30 geek, "ehem" I meant level 30 gamer to unlock that thing. Honestly, I was never a fan of unlockables when it comes to games and I don't want to start now. Is that lock thing will make you create a super uber player?

Thanks.
I heard that you have to do drills to make your create a players attributes. WHich is pretty stupid if you ask me.
Old 08-22-2006, 06:30 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Create a Player BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskinz
I heard that you have to do drills to make your create a players attributes. WHich is pretty stupid if you ask me.
It is true. But it seems there is a flaw somewhere. On SS mode, you seem to be able to get high rating like 90 for example on a mediocare drill result. Have that same drill result in the "create a player" mode and you will be rated 29.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »