Home

Camera trick - (high view) *360 version

This is a discussion on Camera trick - (high view) *360 version within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2006, 01:14 PM   #1
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

OVR: 20
Camera trick - (high view) *360 version

To those interested...

After further experimenting... I learned a camera trick last night while playing an exhibition game! What I discovered was a way to momentarily lock the camera on high before the quarterback snaps the ball. (Similar to how it locks on Madden '06.) Here's how it works...

1. When on defense, pull both the left and the right triggers and hold them until the opposing QB hikes the ball. (This enables the lock feature.)

2. Now you will have the ability to lock the high view on every down on both offense and defense by pulling the RT or LT.

Note: Be sure to stick with either the RT or LT as you play. Pulling the RT and then pulling the LT will disable the lock functionality.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2006, 01:23 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Camera trick - (high view) *360 version

Thanks alot. I'll give it a try. It be better if we could actually play in this view without it zooming back in. Maybe next year.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:25 PM   #3
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mniner2003
To those interested...

After further experimenting... I learned a camera trick last night while playing an exhibition game! What I discovered was a way to momentarily lock the camera on high before the quarterback snaps the ball. (Similar to how it locks on Madden '06.) Here's how it works...

1. When on defense, pull both the left and the right triggers and hold them until the opposing QB hikes the ball. (This enables the lock feature.)

2. Now you will have the ability to lock the high view on every down on both offense and defense by pulling the RT or LT.

Note: Be sure to stick with either the RT or LT as you play. Pulling the RT and then pulling the LT will disable the lock functionality.
Ok let me understand this..do you have to hold the RT and LT together to keep it locked...and will it stay locked if you let go of the LT and rt?..does the camera stay high during the course of the play?..I have held the rt only in the past to see a wide view of my receivers but it goes back to the lose view which I hate....The key is if the high view stays in place during the course of the play..
Old 08-24-2006, 02:12 PM   #4
Pro

kapo's Arena

OVR: 6

Another way to do it is to hold B and move it to someone like you're going to put them in motion.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:44 PM   #5
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapo
Another way to do it is to hold B and move it to someone like you're going to put them in motion.
I itried that but it doesn't stay in high view during the course of the play..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2006, 06:40 PM   #6
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Ok let me understand this..do you have to hold the RT and LT together to keep it locked...and will it stay locked if you let go of the LT and rt?..does the camera stay high during the course of the play?..I have held the rt only in the past to see a wide view of my receivers but it goes back to the lose view which I hate....The key is if the high view stays in place during the course of the play..
While on defense hold the RT and LT until the opposing QB executes his snap. During the next play simply hit the RT and it will stay on the high view. (Remember not to hit the LT trigger for the remainder of the game or else you will have to hold the RT and LT all over again.) Unfortunately the camera drops back down slightly on the passing plays and drops all the way down on running and play action plays.

Last edited by RunN1st; 08-24-2006 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-24-2006, 07:00 PM   #7
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

I don't have a problem with the camera angle this year. Last year (360) the camera was too close. I also didn't like the fact that when you pulled the camera back, it didn't go back to default because that view IMO was too far. Obviously, the best solution would be to either offer multiple views or a user defined camera angle... another thing EA needs to implement in Madden 08.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »