Home

X360 Madden (thoughts and IDEAS) What are yours?

This is a discussion on X360 Madden (thoughts and IDEAS) What are yours? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2006, 05:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Question X360 Madden (thoughts and IDEAS) What are yours?

Well,

I am loving this game so far...With the correct sliders, I get a really good game of football...1 minute I am dominating the next I am being dominated. I really like the mini-games, the gameplay is really good (with a few hiccups here and there), but overall this game is an 8.25/10 for me.

Some things I REALLY hope they add/fix for next year:

-Mini Games Galore (I love the mini games, add more, more, more...YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY MINI GAMES)

-Defensive Playmaker (I liked being able to make any individual do what I want them to)

-Fix the Pro-Bowl, the HELMETS should represent the team the player is from. This generic AFC/NFC Helmet annoys me. Makes me skip the Pro Bowl all together now.

...on that note...

-Pro-Bowl weekend (More mini games (Flag football, the QB challenge (with the moving tragets), the obstacle courses, etc, etc, (I gues this falls under mini-games)(BUT TAKE A QUEUE FROM NBA LIVE ALL-STAR WEEKEND)

-Owner Mode (With the Radio Guy, Newspapers, Position Battles, etc...)

-Play-by-play commentary (Uhm, all of you wished they got rid of Madden and Michaels, well they did and now I fall asleep faster)

-Wide Screen Mode for a Standard TV (Yeah I suck and don't have the luxury of an HDTV, but it would be nice to make this game Letterbox)(Tired of not seeing my outside Wideouts....

-More Legends (Class of '83 QB's anyone?)

-Halftime Highlights -One of the main reasons I played NFL2k5 was to watch the damn highlights...PLEASE, SOMEHOW, GET THIS IN THERE....

-Disciplinary actions against players (They kinda did this in the Xbox version of NCAA 200?, can they somehow incorporate it here (ie. missing practices = missing quarters, not starting, etc...)

-If they must keep "Radio-Guy", give us a variety of "Radio-Guys" (I will volunteer my time and voice to be a radio guy for a team...Just give me a script and let me at it)....

...Which would be cool...

-Make a contest to record Play-by-play radio guy voices....Pick 32 of them and let the winners be in the game and get a free game or invited to the Madden unveiling party or something...

-MORE OFFSEASON Stuff....(I love the off-season with all the drama, and injuries, and stuff....GO DEEP)

There is more, much more....but that will be for another time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2006, 05:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: X360 Madden (thoughts and IDEAS) What are yours?

With out all the adeed features the 360 version plays a damn good game of ffotball. Way better than what they gave us last year. I mean way better.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:34 PM   #3
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

everytime i play a good game with this AND ncaa i always get stupidd DDEs and can never finish a game anymore and its VERY VERY annoying and frustrating. I just had a game with LT going 21 for 155 and 3 TDs and i was up 35-28 in the 3rd, of course DDE.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

A few more.....

-Trick Plays...even bootlegs (I see the bootleg in the practice part, but not in the playbooks)(Flea Flicker, HELLO)

-Uniforms from years past (50's,60's,70's, etc....)

-Create a Logo (For a create a team feature) - Like how FORZA does there designs...that'd be cool..

-Relocating teams (It was in like Madden 05 current Gen)

-A throwing Meter for QB's...Like MVP Baseball pitching ro how the outfielders threw!!! (Or just more control on the velocity of the ball)

-Snapshot like NCAA '07 (You could use this to incorprate into online leagus recaps and such)

there are some more...but for another time
Old 09-01-2006, 07:04 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 14

Here's my favorite wishlist item that I've asked for.

Signature FG kicker kicking motions. How cool would that be to see Akers, Stover, and others look and kick just like they do in real life? I think it would add lots of realism to the presentation.

That being said, what I don't understand about Madden 07 is why do the FG kicks always look like they are BARELY going to make it through the uprights? With Matt Stover, I can just barely make a 30 yard FG with full power. Something's not right.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »