Home

Xbox 360 patches

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 patches within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2006, 07:17 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Xbox 360 patches

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenMan
I've not found that experience, playing online games if you run the ball too many times you are going to cough it up, especially if you don't cover it with RB.

And just to clarify, I don't think that in the 4th quarter that people are going to be as fatigued as you would expect them in real life. Simply because the quarter lengths are 5 mins as opposed to 15.

yeah . Makes you wonder why fatigue has been in games since what like 15 years ago ???

Come on dude.
Minnesota Wild
Old 08-31-2006, 07:17 PM   #58
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutwolf
The longer it takes EA to patch it, the less likely it will be we get one.

Think about it, they'll have made their money and...well...a month from now, no one will be talking about the fatigue glitch. They'll be accustomed to it. Ain't no patch coming.
Think about it ... it's only been two weeks.

Relax already. If we don't have a patch by the end of Sept., then you'll have a legit cause for complaint.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:19 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 6

EA shouldn't collect on any of the money paid for the game until they patch it. That should be a law or something. If an advertised feature doesn't work, a company can't collect on the money until they fix it.

Woop for ideas.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:21 PM   #60
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan

Relax already. If we don't have a patch by the end of Sept., then you'll have a legit cause for complaint.
I agree and it might take a little longer. I remember EA saying they want to tweak the Fatigue a make it just right.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:23 PM   #61
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan

August 17, 7:20p EDT

I just got off the phone with Michael Johnson of EA Tiburon, and he informed me that the Madden team recognizes the lack-of-fatigue issue in Madden NFL 07 for the Xbox 360, and let me know that a patch is in the offing.

We'll have more information on the details tomorrow, but at the moment, we know that the patch will be available on Xbox Live, and that creating it is the design team's highest priority.

I'll update this thread as I receive more information.
"Splinters From the Pine" - the 'blog

Noone forced EA to say this. Do you recall any new details coming out tomorrow ??? Saying " we know that the patch will be available on xbox live" IMO means there syiang a patch is a certainty.

Obviously they came out with this statement so people wouldnt refuse to buy the game. Its not a crime for us to expect the same level of communication regarding the progress. They could easily come out and say " were still working on it". Is that asking too much?

I think most people worried we probably wont hear another word from EA regarding this and we will never see a patch.

If we dont ask the questions they wont anwer them.
Minnesota Wild
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2006, 07:33 PM   #62
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitown1211
August 17, 7:20p EDT

I just got off the phone with Michael Johnson of EA Tiburon, and he informed me that the Madden team recognizes the lack-of-fatigue issue in Madden NFL 07 for the Xbox 360, and let me know that a patch is in the offing.

We'll have more information on the details tomorrow, but at the moment, we know that the patch will be available on Xbox Live, and that creating it is the design team's highest priority.

I'll update this thread as I receive more information.
"Splinters From the Pine" - the 'blog

Noone forced EA to say this. Do you recall any new details coming out tomorrow ??? Saying " we know that the patch will be available on xbox live" IMO means there syiang a patch is a certainty.

Obviously they came out with this statement so people wouldnt refuse to buy the game. Its not a crime for us to expect the same level of communication regarding the progress. They could easily come out and say " were still working on it". Is that asking too much?

I think most people worried we probably wont hear another word from EA regarding this and we will never see a patch.

If we dont ask the questions they wont anwer them.
Don't you agree they are still either "working on it" or it's somewhere in the MS 2 week certification process.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:47 PM   #63
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Don't you agree they are still either "working on it" or it's somewhere in the MS 2 week certification process.

I hope there still working on it. A little update couldnt hurt. I mean there the ones who said it was TOP priority. So of course its TOP priotiry to us as well.

I doubt its in the MS cert process. They would be very quick to take the heat off themselves and blame it on MS. I mean when the "other" company patched games they were real quick to say " its in MS's hands now" .

I agree . I wont really get upset until about a month has passed, but I dont think people are wrong who just want to be assured its going to happen.
Minnesota Wild
Old 08-31-2006, 08:06 PM   #64
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitown1211
I hope there still working on it. A little update couldnt hurt. I mean there the ones who said it was TOP priority. So of course its TOP priotiry to us as well.

I doubt its in the MS cert process. They would be very quick to take the heat off themselves and blame it on MS. I mean when the "other" company patched games they were real quick to say " its in MS's hands now" .

I agree . I wont really get upset until about a month has passed, but I dont think people are wrong who just want to be assured its going to happen.
I understand what you are saying. I've seen EA patch things before, so, I need to go on past history.(mostly PC sport titles, MVP, Madden and Live) I have to believe a company the size of EA , if they say they are going to patch a game, they have everything to lose and nothing to gain if they don't follow through on their word.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »