Home

Xbox 360 patches

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 patches within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2006, 12:24 AM   #1
Rookie

broman007's Arena

OVR: 3
Xbox 360 patches

When is EA gonna come out with the patches for the fatigue issue? I been hearing that they were gonna release it right after Madden came out, but I see that they are taking their time. I waiting to start my franchise until they come with the patch, but my patience is starting to wear. If anyone has the info, please let me know. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2006, 12:37 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Xbox 360 patches

IBTL!
Old 08-31-2006, 01:23 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by broman007
When is EA gonna come out with the patches for the fatigue issue? I been hearing that they were gonna release it right after Madden came out, but I see that they are taking their time. I waiting to start my franchise until they come with the patch, but my patience is starting to wear. If anyone has the info, please let me know. Thanks
I'm sure they are working very hard on it..Albeit, Madden 08.. I think this calls for a SOL..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Old 08-31-2006, 01:23 AM   #4
Banned

arichzona's Arena

um...................... never?

NO! WAIT! Probably the same day they release alternate uniforms for the college game.

Remember the version (Vick on cover) where you could not import draft classes? Look how long it took to fix that - and they only fixed it because the box said "transfer draft classes" so they HAD to. Madden 07 doesnt say "players get tired" anywhere (that I have seen). So my true guess is that it will be a "NEW" feature next year.

They have everyone's money already. Why fix it?
Old 08-31-2006, 01:26 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Isn't the first roster update coming out Sept. 5? My guess is the patch will be included with that somehow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2006, 01:50 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
Isn't the first roster update coming out Sept. 5? My guess is the patch will be included with that somehow.

Don't count on it.
Old 08-31-2006, 03:53 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 7

Yeah, I kinda think your just stuck with the bug....Or they'll patch it but you'll hafta spend Gamer Points to get it...Would like to see it finished, but knowing EA I wouldn't count on it
Old 08-31-2006, 07:46 AM   #8
TIm
MVP

Look at it this way. I may be wrong but here we go....

The fatigue issue was a huge thing with most people. A game killer for serious maddenites and online gamers. There were tons of people all over the boards that said they won't get this game because of this. Ea sees this and they made a announcment on August 17th and this saved alot I mean ALOT of sales because people knew Ea would rush and fix this issue. Now that we have the game there hasn't been a single update of when to expect this. Yes I think they will release one but now that they have the sales why rush right!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »