Home

Madden scores $100 million hit

This is a discussion on Madden scores $100 million hit within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2006, 11:11 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Madden scores $100 million hit

Damn I can't believe this dude pulled out a definition. How corny is that?
Old 09-01-2006, 11:15 AM   #10
Banned

Bobolini's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenMan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

"In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy or antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion.

I don't know, you tell me. It's the same negative stuff over and over and over and over. That's trolling. It's annoying and it disrupts the flow of us who do like the game.

This is a Madden forum, not a Madden Bashing forum.
I guess someone with the same namesake would be rather sensitive.
You may view it, as bashing but I for one, do not.
I'm actually questioning the success of Madden as a good or bad thing for future football from EA sports. Do they continue to improve or do they rest on their laurels. I don't know the answer, but I just threw out there to have others ponder and hopefully respond with an objective point of view.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:19 AM   #11
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW_ORLEANS
Damn I can't believe this dude pulled out a definition. How corny is that?
The man was asked a question, and he answered it. Nothing corny about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2006, 11:19 AM   #12
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Ok, so you negatively posting about EA and Madden in every single post you make is "growing"?

Come on, no matter how you slice or dice it you aren't here to help people who play Madden "grow". Your goal seems to be negative about this game in every post you make.

Do you even own the game?
man you are the one trolling..everyday I see you on these forums bashing anyone who says anything negative about the game.....while people who post the same negative remarks over and over again are a nuinsance..people who constantly follow these negative posts wih constant positive posts or bashing is just as much a nuinsance.....And it's constant with you....We get it over and over agin you love Madden.....everyday with you!!!!
Old 09-01-2006, 11:27 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Just a simple question?

Why are you even posting on this forum then? Just trying to troll?
Looks like to me the guy was opening up a dialouge for people to interpret in a mature and intellectual manner. From looking at the name on your Avatar though I think I know why take issue with anyone who posts in here and thier post isnt full of praise for the game.

You posted the definition of trolling after the fact that it didnt even fit that guy's post. But again like I said earlier, from looking at your name on here I could see how anyone thats not posting a "madden is awesome" comment would be trolling in your eyes.

PSN = LordHveMercy08

XBL = Lord Hve Mercy

Add me now, because I don't like playing with little random 12 year olds.
Old 09-01-2006, 11:30 AM   #14
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
Looks like to me the guy was opening up a dialouge for people to interpret in a mature and intellectual manner. From looking at the name on your Avatar though I think I know why take issue with anyone who posts in here and thier post isnt full of praise for the game.

You posted the definition of trolling after the fact that it didnt even fit that guy's post. But again like I said earlier, from looking at your name on here I could see how anyone thats not posting a "madden is awesome" comment would be trolling in your eyes.
Exactly man..and this is an everyday every negative post thing with him...!!!
Old 09-01-2006, 11:32 AM   #15
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
man you are the one trolling..everyday I see you on these forums bashing anyone who says anything negative about the game.....while people who post the same negative remarks over and over again are a nuinsance..people who constantly follow these negative posts wih constant positive posts or bashing is just as much a nuinsance.....And it's constant with you....We get it over and over agin you love Madden.....everyday with you!!!!

Yeah...damn you and your lack of negativity, Maddenman! Get with the program!

You...you...HAPPY TROLL!

Last edited by coogrfan; 09-01-2006 at 11:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2006, 11:32 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Ok, so you negatively posting about EA and Madden in every single post you make is "growing"?

Come on, no matter how you slice or dice it you aren't here to help people who play Madden "grow". Your goal seems to be negative about this game in every post you make.

Do you even own the game?
Maybe he does own the game. You do realize that not everyone that owns the game think its like dying and going to heaven...I mean you DO know that right?? Do you?

As far as you taking issue with what he said earlier (which Im still trying to figure out what was so bad about it) you seem to be taking peoples comments that arent "madden is awesome!" a little personal...so maybe your username does fit you.

You probably should ask to be a mod so you can ban and delete anyone whos post isnt "madden is awesome".

PSN = LordHveMercy08

XBL = Lord Hve Mercy

Add me now, because I don't like playing with little random 12 year olds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »