Home

No really... EA need to take a look at this. (360version)

This is a discussion on No really... EA need to take a look at this. (360version) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2006, 03:13 PM   #1
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
No really... EA need to take a look at this. (360version)

Picks.... but beside picks.. the AI siemple canīt move the ball against themself.

I was playing Miami vs Pitt (i was miami).

And see Benīs stats 1 min before halftime

4 picks... one after the other... on 14 attempts :argue:

This lead me to ask 1 question.. how is this posible? i mean.. All pro.. default sliders (except User INT down to 0) If the Ratings are the real ratings how is a SB QB canīt move the ball correctly?

This is how i play on D, i only control the LCB.. i donīt switch at all... i let the AI control my teammates (so ratings do matter for them also).

BUt the CPU just canīt beat them either... a simple cover 2 or cover 3 is enough to stop the CPU from moving the ball.

And again.. i donīt switch at all.. basically i just watch the game (being a CB donīt have a huge impact on the game).

I didnīt have 1 single user pick either.... is just cpu vs cpu... i really donīt get it.

I know with sliders, it can be tweaked to make it better.. but i shouldnīt have to do a HUGE tweaking to make it "playable".

Comments?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2006, 03:15 PM   #2
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: No really... EA need to take a look at this. (360version)

No comments...I agree with you 100%.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:17 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've found that if you bump the CPU QB accuracy slider to like the 75-80 range on All pro they will complete about 65% and throw 1-2 picks per game depending on the QB...
Old 09-08-2006, 03:48 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I had the same problem with NCAA 07 360. My team wasn't very good yet we lead the nation in picks (almost all from players I wasn't controlling) after the first season. I had the problem regardless of extremely agressive sliders, human ints at 0, CPU QB acc at 90.

I wish I could suggest taking your play online but unfortunately Madden likes to cater to the cheezers.

Old 09-08-2006, 04:13 PM   #5
Pro

GamingJones's Arena

OVR: 8

I play on all-madden and have not had any problem with the CPU moving the ball or throwing a ton of picks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2006, 04:17 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 11

YEa i think All-madden default will change your attitude.. give it a try. I use the ravens and dont get many picks
Old 09-08-2006, 04:28 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxAbbitt
I play on all-madden and have not had any problem with the CPU moving the ball or throwing a ton of picks.
What are your stats then? If you play on All Madden then slow azz limeman are running Clinton Portis down. The average/sorry defender is having a Dion Sanders type game. None of the players attributes matter in All Madden because the purposely make the game uneven. I am a stat mane and I get no good stats in All Madden.

1. QB rating is never higher than 60/70
2. RB average 2.0 yds a carry
3. WR's average 3/4 catches with 40-50 yds.

No fun when playing on All Madden unless you pick the same 3/4 plays.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:37 PM   #8
Pro

GamingJones's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
What are your stats then? If you play on All Madden then slow azz limeman are running Clinton Portis down. The average/sorry defender is having a Dion Sanders type game. None of the players attributes matter in All Madden because the purposely make the game uneven. I am a stat mane and I get no good stats in All Madden.

1. QB rating is never higher than 60/70
2. RB average 2.0 yds a carry
3. WR's average 3/4 catches with 40-50 yds.

No fun when playing on All Madden unless you pick the same 3/4 plays.
I like my stats to mirror real life and I am getting that on default all madden.

90% if the time I use the "ask coach" for my play selection...so I am not using the same 4 plays either.

I play as the Bears and have no problem throwing with Grossman or running with Benson. My wr's catches are dependant on the defense I am playing and who is open.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »