Home

Unlockable Stadiums and old promises?

This is a discussion on Unlockable Stadiums and old promises? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2006, 08:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Unlockable Stadiums and old promises?

I did download the Kingdome. Looks great. Since I've seen half of my NFL (Live) games there I thought it would be a nice addition.

But paying for it????

To me it would be worth the money if...

Remember when madden 06 came out and they said the stadiums are so detailed. And that it is cool to be able to go find your seat (if you had season tickets) and it would be virtually almost identical.

Well unfortunately you were never able to go anywhere in the stadium to get a perspective of the field and the stadium as a whole like you could if you were there...

If they could add this in, or even history about the stadium in a video or something...then charge...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2006, 08:43 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 35
Re: Unlockable Stadiums and old promises?

I'm hoping they add old Cleveland Municipal Stadium (the original and one true Dawg Pound!).
Old 10-05-2006, 09:37 AM   #3
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoL2k
I did download the Kingdome. Looks great. Since I've seen half of my NFL (Live) games there I thought it would be a nice addition.

But paying for it????

To me it would be worth the money if...

Remember when madden 06 came out and they said the stadiums are so detailed. And that it is cool to be able to go find your seat (if you had season tickets) and it would be virtually almost identical.

Well unfortunately you were never able to go anywhere in the stadium to get a perspective of the field and the stadium as a whole like you could if you were there...

If they could add this in, or even history about the stadium in a video or something...then charge...

This is why they need spectator mode for online. They could make it were you can only view the game from only 4 different angles (in the stadium) but from the Crowd's eye view. I don't know how to explain it but this would be a cool way to show off the detail they put into the stadium. Also have be able to watch the game from the upper levels or something. There is many possibilities with this system but they have to try and think outside of the box.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:13 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does anyone know if there are screenshots of the King Dome on the net, I'd like to see it before I buy it!
Old 10-06-2006, 11:38 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

yes, I'd definately like to see some pics as well. Anybody?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »