Home

So who likes Madden 360?

This is a discussion on So who likes Madden 360? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2006, 01:38 PM   #49
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: So who likes Madden 360?

I just cant get over that the 360 version costs MORE, and it offers LESS than current gen in the terms of regular features, and gameplay features. I play franchise almost exclusively....and not being able to edit players, and the fact that if you train a player he is automatically 25yrs. old....these all just ruin it for me.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:07 PM   #50
Pro

GamingJones's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTitan
I just cant get over that the 360 version costs MORE, and it offers LESS than current gen in the terms of regular features, and gameplay features. I play franchise almost exclusively....and not being able to edit players, and the fact that if you train a player he is automatically 25yrs. old....these all just ruin it for me.

Considering Madden 360 is not a port, saying this game has this how...come that game doesn't really make sense. The are two different games, developed seperately.

A lot of the features the current gen game has, were added over time. EA is in the process of adding the feature set (over time) into the next gen Madden.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:13 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxAbbitt
A lot of the features the current gen game has, were added over time. EA is in the process of adding the feature set (over time) into the next gen Madden.

C'mon Max....should it really take EA 3 years to implement more than one camera angle? Or on-the-field referees? In a next generation game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2006, 06:13 PM   #52
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxAbbitt
Considering Madden 360 is not a port, saying this game has this how...come that game doesn't really make sense. The are two different games, developed seperately.

That sure as hell doesnt apply to player editing....the freakin utility is in the game, it is just hidden as part of the disaster that is the CAP process this year. The editing utility is already part of the game.....they left out player editing intentionally, and probably for a future monetary reason.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:58 PM   #53
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilateen
I used to like it before NBA2k7 came out.
ditto
Old 10-06-2006, 09:15 PM   #54
MVP

HitDoctor's Arena

OVR: 13

I think the only game that is truly worth the $60 price tag is NHL2k7. They so got that game right.
Old 10-06-2006, 09:21 PM   #55
Pro

GamingJones's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTitan
That sure as hell doesnt apply to player editing....the freakin utility is in the game, it is just hidden as part of the disaster that is the CAP process this year. The editing utility is already part of the game.....they left out player editing intentionally, and probably for a future monetary reason.
I do not work for EA, so I cannot say why they didn't include full editing (something that was missing in NCAA too).

Are there some things I wish were in Madden this year? Sure, but the stuff they DID put in far out weigh the couple things I miss.

And like I said before, EA made a big improvement from last year to this year on the 360. I see no reason why next years game shouldn't do the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2006, 12:04 PM   #56
Rookie

Cyclonus's Arena

OVR: 2

I think the game is great. Its the best madden i have played so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »