Home

Messed up Contracts

This is a discussion on Messed up Contracts within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2006, 04:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Messed up Contracts

SOme players have signed contract extensions during this season and MaDDEN HAs also messed up on some players contract. So this is for anyone to post right contracts for players for your franchise

Most of the players that i have notived havbe worng contract are guys with one year left.The thing is some of those players sign extensions right after last season or some mid season so i don't know how Ea forgot to put them oin there.
I'mma go do some research and see what i can find

I know of the yop of my head shauan rogers Dt of the lions sign a contract extension sometime last year but he has only one year left in madden.
Alos Osi umenyora of my GGGGGGG men signed a extension
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2006, 12:37 AM   #2
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Messed up Contracts

EA Has done this for a couple years now in 2004 Chiefs FS Greg Wesley signed a 6 Yr Contract Extension but every year in madden he has 1 year left

CB Patrick Surtain who was traded to the Chiefs Last Year in a sign and trade deal Surtain signed a 7yr contract with the Chiefs and this is year 2 and EA Has not fixed it

he again has 1 yr left on his contract whoever does these rosters needs to fix these if they dont believe me then do some research in fact goto Kcchiefs.com goto the Chiefs roster click on Both Greg Wesly and Patrick Surtain it says they signed contracts and for how long Wesley now has 4 yrs and Surtain now has 6 yr left on there contracts!!! so ea please fix thanks

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »