Home

PS3 experiment need asst.

This is a discussion on PS3 experiment need asst. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 02:54 AM   #9
Rookie

razcan's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: PS3 experiment need asst.

I am typing this from my couch from my PS3 with a wireless keyboard. Yall know you are jealous! Anyways... The file seems like it will work but I do need those other files. Just send the WHOLE folder with the 4-5 files in it. That should be all I need and everything will work fine. Dont even need a USB drive, you can setup file sharing via network. Without those other files it is corrupted. Ill respond quicker next time, been busy.
Old 12-03-2006, 10:53 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by razcan
I am typing this from my couch from my PS3 with a wireless keyboard. Yall know you are jealous! Anyways... The file seems like it will work but I do need those other files. Just send the WHOLE folder with the 4-5 files in it. That should be all I need and everything will work fine. Dont even need a USB drive, you can setup file sharing via network. Without those other files it is corrupted. Ill respond quicker next time, been busy.
I sent you the whole file on an subsequent E-mail. I figured it would work. After copying the roster file to my usb drive, I deleted it from my save data area. I started up madden and roster didn't load because I deleted them. I quit the game and copied them from my USB drive and they loaded. We're in business with Rosters no max drive or sharkport, just a simple email roster system. This is great, lets get ready for CH2K7 man this is going to be too easy now.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:07 AM   #11
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
I sent you the whole file on an subsequent E-mail. I figured it would work. After copying the roster file to my usb drive, I deleted it from my save data area. I started up madden and roster didn't load because I deleted them. I quit the game and copied them from my USB drive and they loaded. We're in business with Rosters no max drive or sharkport, just a simple email roster system. This is great, lets get ready for CH2K7 man this is going to be too easy now.
Backbreaker,

Sweet, I'm going to be getting Madden later today for the PS3. What's your name for the PS3 so I can add you to my friends list? Do you mind emailing me that file also?
Old 12-03-2006, 12:42 PM   #12
Rookie

Combo's Arena

OVR: 3

Could you also email me that file, [email protected]

And question, are you guys just using simple USB flash drives ? And The ps3 reads the files and how are you loading it ?

And Backbreaker im down for helping out with CH2k7 rosters.
Old 12-03-2006, 02:36 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combo
Could you also email me that file, [email protected]

And question, are you guys just using simple USB flash drives ? And The ps3 reads the files and how are you loading it ?

And Backbreaker im down for helping out with CH2k7 rosters.
Yes I'm using a simple flash drive, but make sure its USB 2.0 since thats what the PS3 supports(drivers already built in) Its very simple and straight forward. Go to the save data area, scroll to your madden rosters hit triangle and it will ask you too copy and to what location. Once you get them on your flash drive. Put the drive in your PC, your PC will recognize it as a removable storage device. double click on the PS3 icon it will send you to save data double click on that you will see a file name blu ect.. drag and drop that file on your desk top. When you email it attach all those files its only like 4 or 5. Once you receive them just transfer them too your flash drive and put them on your PS3 save data area.

Last edited by backbreaker; 12-03-2006 at 02:42 PM.
Old 12-03-2006, 03:54 PM   #14
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Backbreaker,

Sweet, I'm going to be getting Madden later today for the PS3. What's your name for the PS3 so I can add you to my friends list? Do you mind emailing me that file also?
Candy's on a mission to own Madden on every system made. The 360, check...Wii, check...now the PS3.. Did you get the DS and PS2 version's as well

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 12-03-2006, 04:04 PM   #15
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Locked by request

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »