Home

Directions for PS3 roster sharing

This is a discussion on Directions for PS3 roster sharing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2006, 09:48 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Directions for PS3 roster sharing

does this work on both versions of the console? i saw the the premium has card readers and the base model doesn't. i'm assuming this is talking about cards that are not usb because anything USB should be able to function on this system which is the beauty of USB. i also wonder if old USB 1 flash drives will work with this. i'm thinking yes because i think all usb is backwards compatible.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:41 AM   #10
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckMonts
does this work on both versions of the console? i saw the the premium has card readers and the base model doesn't. i'm assuming this is talking about cards that are not usb because anything USB should be able to function on this system which is the beauty of USB. i also wonder if old USB 1 flash drives will work with this. i'm thinking yes because i think all usb is backwards compatible.
where is the roster save to download?
Old 12-29-2006, 11:16 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 8

i don't have a roster for ps3. i don't even have a ps3 yet but i was curious if flash drives and this method work on the small 20g version of this system.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2006, 12:02 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

yes you can do SD card I tried doing it with my PSP and it works fine.
Old 01-01-2007, 04:26 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 12

Some PS3 game saves posted at ps3gamesaves.net. Some at gamefaqs.com but more at the other site.

No rosters but then there's no reason for rosters yet.
Old 01-06-2007, 03:10 PM   #14
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13

backbreaker, do you know of a way to get ps2 saves transferred from the pc to the ps3? here is my situation. i didn't have a ps2. after getting the ps3 i bought madden and ncaa for ps2 just because they offer more depth. i also bought a ps2 max drive to transfer saves from the net. problem is, the ps3 won't read the max drive ps2 disc. and the ps3 won't recognize the saves on the max drive without the disc loaded. bb or anyone have any info on how i can get these saves loaded? thanks
Old 01-06-2007, 07:13 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by colkilla
backbreaker, do you know of a way to get ps2 saves transferred from the pc to the ps3? here is my situation. i didn't have a ps2. after getting the ps3 i bought madden and ncaa for ps2 just because they offer more depth. i also bought a ps2 max drive to transfer saves from the net. problem is, the ps3 won't read the max drive ps2 disc. and the ps3 won't recognize the saves on the max drive without the disc loaded. bb or anyone have any info on how i can get these saves loaded? thanks
I tried to do some work arounds with the PS2 NFL 2k rosters from this site that were formated with a max drive to no avail. I wish their was work around.

Let me know what you uncover.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2007, 12:11 AM   #16
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
I tried to do some work arounds with the PS2 NFL 2k rosters from this site that were formated with a max drive to no avail. I wish their was work around.

Let me know what you uncover.
thanks man, will do. the ps2 memory card adapter for the ps3 plugs into usb right? maybe with that you can plug a ps2 memory card into it and plug it into the pc and drag and drop saves? and then put them on the ps3 that way? just trying to find a way to do this without having to have a ps2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »