Home

Madden for the Wii, Yes or No?

This is a discussion on Madden for the Wii, Yes or No? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2006, 09:01 AM   #9
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden for the Wii, Yes or No?

Put it this way, I'm considering selling my 360 just to get a Wii. That's how much this gimmick has won me over. I'm a sceptic no more.
Old 12-07-2006, 09:16 AM   #10
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mos1ted
Put it this way, I'm considering selling my 360 just to get a Wii. That's how much this gimmick has won me over. I'm a sceptic no more.
I have both and there's no way I get rid of 360 to get just the Wii.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 12-07-2006, 11:42 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

I think it is a must buy. A different way to play a series that has become somewhat stale. Graphically it does not look very good, especially if you do not have component cables, but gameplay is unmatched in my opinion. Playing with the Wiimote/Nunchuck is definately a smart/innovative way to play football. Those who have not tried it please do. You will pleasantly suprised!! Peace!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2006, 08:50 AM   #12
*dv*nc*d L*rk*r

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
I think it is a must buy. A different way to play a series that has become somewhat stale. Graphically it does not look very good, especially if you do not have component cables, but gameplay is unmatched in my opinion. Playing with the Wiimote/Nunchuck is definately a smart/innovative way to play football. Those who have not tried it please do. You will pleasantly suprised!! Peace!!!
Just wanted to keep this thread going for other people and second the must buy --- Nothing like lofting a long bomb with the wii controller or doing the power truck when running ------ selling the xbox 360 version (not playing on line or else I would keep it)
Old 12-28-2006, 09:04 AM   #13
GOAT

dales's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm finding this to be my most played Wii game as of late. I continually get good, exciting games.

At first I thought the defensive controls were going to be the downfall of the game but I've gotten used to them and am able to make all my adjustments pre-snap and make plays on the ball while controlling a safety.

Just last night I was playing as the Saints against the Falcons and was leading 20-13 with 2 minutes to go. Vick was running the no-huddle pretty well and led his team all the way to my 6 yard line with 3 seconds to go. I decide to do an all out blitz from the nickel and Vick has to quickly get it away lofting the ball up to the left side of the end zone. Fred Thomas breaks off the zone that he was covering, cuts in front of Michael Jenkins and jumps up for the pick to end the game.

I just have a lot of fun running, passing, tackling and kicking in this game. I'd certainly recommend it to those of the fence.
Old 12-28-2006, 09:06 AM   #14
Pro

kenn5373's Arena

OVR: 8

I just have to find a Wii now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »