Home

Madden Nation on ESPN

This is a discussion on Madden Nation on ESPN within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2007, 08:33 AM   #49
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
Re: Madden Nation on ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo1882
I swear all ya'll do is hate, hate, and hate some more. I dont play madden at all but watch the show and yall saying.."O, I saw some episodes but dont follow it" but yall know all the dudes on there. About running the same play...keep on, get a d to stop it ya know, he is a "professional gamer" stop the play. I dont think some dudes (white) were acting at all. The dude Secret from Chicago wore all his J gear and maybe he grew up with black friends or in the projects. The dude with the fro on there (Secret's teammate) went to college, played running back, and graduated..do some research....dont just say he doesnt have a bank acct or whatever. Maybe he took year off or whatever. I bet all yall talking about cheezers on here cheeze yourself so please .......Dont say nothing dawg..fix ya face!!! LOL!!!
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I watched one episode, I don't know anyone's name, nor did I say anything about them being broke or unemployed.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 01-06-2007, 10:28 AM   #50
Meatball

OVR:

Quote:
I swear all ya'll do is hate, hate, and hate some more. I dont play madden at all but watch the show and yall saying.."O, I saw some episodes but dont follow it" but yall know all the dudes on there. About running the same play...keep on, get a d to stop it ya know, he is a "professional gamer" stop the play. I dont think some dudes (white) were acting at all. The dude Secret from Chicago wore all his J gear and maybe he grew up with black friends or in the projects. The dude with the fro on there (Secret's teammate) went to college, played running back, and graduated..do some research....dont just say he doesnt have a bank acct or whatever. Maybe he took year off or whatever. I bet all yall talking about cheezers on here cheeze yourself so please .......Dont say nothing dawg..fix ya face!!! LOL!!!

LOL! What the hell is this?? Somebody translate this for me. By the way......EG, fix ya damn face!!!!!.....LOL!

Old 01-07-2007, 02:01 AM   #51
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
The dude Secret from Chicago wore all his J gear and maybe he grew up with black friends or in the projects.
......do some research.
That dude was from Tampa, not Chicago. Good research work.

http://www.sportsgamer.com/maddennation2/

I would respond to the rest of your note, but I couldn't understand it.

As for the show, I enjoyed it....a guilty pleasure I suppose. I haven't played Madden since 2003, and I wouldn't last too long with someone 2 inches from my face yelling "Lets Go. Lets Go. Lets Go. Lets Go. Lets Go. I'm Lurking dude. Lets Go. Lets Go. Lets Go." But I do enjoy watching how other people play video games.

I still don't know why they only played 5 minute quarters though. They were doing nothing all day but riding a bus playing Madden. Why next extend the quarters for a little more realistic scores?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2007, 02:35 AM   #52
MVP

Rainey's Arena

OVR: 16

Sorry, some scrawny white guy without a gun in his hand told me to "fix my face" over a video game I would put him out of his misery.
Old 01-07-2007, 07:56 AM   #53
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelboy
you dont exactly have to play madden like reallife, in madden(especially in tourney play) you want every advantage so if priest at fullback and smith on kickoffs gives an advantage.. cant really be mad at something the game lets you do
I simply hate it when someone uses that argument. "If they game lets you do it it's fine"

BS....

I can't remember who it was but someone we played GRAW with one night spawn camped and said the same freaking thing.
However Madden Nation and most tourneys aren't remotely about realistic play so I understand your point there.
Hopefully you don't mean it for online leagues etc..

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 01-07-2007, 10:58 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 6

Secret is probably one of those kids who comes from a weatlhy family but acts like he's from the street because he is guilty that he's rich when he hangs with his homeboys.

The season was pretty quick this year. I know they hold a annual madden tourney in vegas but not sure when that happens. and of course, you'll have madden bowl coming up during the SuperBowl but nfl players are only included in those.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:33 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 3

I watched it just to laugh at the stupid White kid acting black,the Mexican kid yelling WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT every 2 minutes and looking at the Madden animations and wondering to myself wtf is ea doing to football games?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »