Home

I'm late to the show

This is a discussion on I'm late to the show within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2006, 09:27 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 14
I'm late to the show

Just got a PS3 for Christmas. Wife tricked me, anyway, I got Madden yesterday. I haven't been keeping up with the Madden section of this board. Is there a jump button on defense? Also how do you defend the longball. i played 5 games with a buddy yesterday and he killed me with the deep ball all day. Also the angles the defense took was horrible, I felt like I was playing madden 97 or 98 for the PS. Anyway, I love the animations and the environment. I'm used to NCAA 07 so the buttons took me awhile and also everything feels so stripped down. Is there an alternate Camera contorl? I am also having a problem with strafing. When I strafe my guy acts like he is slipping and falling or trying to push somebody. Is any body else have these problems or am I accidentily rubbing on the buttons. Or could it be the motion sensing in the controller? I don't know. IT is definately a fun game and I'll work around its shallowness.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2006, 12:03 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: I'm late to the show

ya its little bit of an ice scating rink out there! But ya know what..I like it...before you had so much precision control the DB were like superman and you never missed a tackle completely. You really need to call the right defenses in this game and let the AI handle alot of the DB's unfortunately.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »