Home

I need assistance

This is a discussion on I need assistance within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2007, 02:44 PM   #1
Rookie

ennepetal's Arena

OVR: 13
I need assistance

I hadn't played Madden nearly at all since getting it for Xmas with my new 360.

I fired it up today to start a franchise as the Lions on All Pro.

I played the first exhibition game and found it really out of control. I think the final score was 55-52 with 8 minute quarters. It was big play after big play. Ron Dayne looked like a Hall-of-Famer. Even Charles Rogers and Mike Williams were dominant.

I don't care to play on All Madden because, quite honestly, I know I'm not actually very good at the game, plus I hate those comebacks that seem to happen in sports games where every play works for the opponent and all you can do is fumble, intercept and fall down.

Is there a good way to remedy the gameplay?

Also, I don't remember the game asking me to choose to allow draft class imports. I know it's a feature, but did I miss something when starting the franchise and am now going to have to either restart or use fake players?

Thanks y'all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2007, 03:39 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: I need assistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennepetal
I hadn't played Madden nearly at all since getting it for Xmas with my new 360.

I fired it up today to start a franchise as the Lions on All Pro.

I played the first exhibition game and found it really out of control. I think the final score was 55-52 with 8 minute quarters. It was big play after big play. Ron Dayne looked like a Hall-of-Famer. Even Charles Rogers and Mike Williams were dominant.

I don't care to play on All Madden because, quite honestly, I know I'm not actually very good at the game, plus I hate those comebacks that seem to happen in sports games where every play works for the opponent and all you can do is fumble, intercept and fall down.

Is there a good way to remedy the gameplay?

Also, I don't remember the game asking me to choose to allow draft class imports. I know it's a feature, but did I miss something when starting the franchise and am now going to have to either restart or use fake players?

Thanks y'all.
Try the slider forums, bro. There's no end all be all solution.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »