Home

IS it Next-Gen yet???

This is a discussion on IS it Next-Gen yet??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 12:09 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: IS it Next-Gen yet???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
It was available on EA's site. And their tech support site. And if you called you tech support you could have gotten the answer. Most people when they feel something is broken to attempt to contact the manufacturer's tech support via email, phone or internet. Sorry, but of all the things to complain about, especially in a hard core sports gaming community like this one, that's not a valid complaint, no matter what excuses you make for it.

WOW you do a good at making excuses, EA should hire you as a rep. Im sure you would do a fine job. seriously (unless you already are)
Old 05-25-2007, 12:10 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 5

This site is funny as hell. People "complain about the game" and other people are sick of hearing it, so they complain that people are complaining.

Its well documented on this site that people have veiws! Yes, in the real world, some people perfer different things. You don't like some of the things Madden do, fine... You do like most of the things Madden do, great!

But what is this, well if you dont like it dont post! If you dont like some aspects of the game, dont buy the game! Go to the APF forum! Dont climb in my tree house, stopppppp, stoppp it! HA, come on now. Its well known that there are 2K Lovers in this site, but most of them are in the 2K forum! I hate it when EA supporters play the 2K card, and vice versa with un-baised people. Like we have to make a choice! This isn't Star Warz, You can put you little light sabers away.

The people that come on here and express their disapointment for the game are not doing it to piss off EA Groupies! We like the game, we want to play it, we just want to to be better cuz we enjoy what they bring to the table. I love Madden, but theres a lot of things that they do that make me scratch my head (and yes, other people feel the same).

Just because of that, we should be banned from being in a Madden forum!?! Because people are disapointed and express that... Sorry to hurt the EA Groupie's feelings but..."This is America and we have the right to say just about whatever we want but I'm getting tired...."

There are 2K Lovers, EA Groupie's, and Gamers. Like me, Most of the people that show their disapointment are just gamers (we will most likely but both - because we like football games - not the brand of) we just want the best or better game, not the best, but not a head scratching game. And we express those ideas about Madden here.

If that hurts your feelings or, go to your local CVS and ask for tampons. Thats the point of a forum, "If you don't like what people say, you dont have to read it!"... At least your not spending money.

Last edited by dbshady; 05-25-2007 at 12:32 AM.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:11 AM   #59
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by smash22
WOW you do a good at making excuses, EA should hire you as a rep. Im sure you would do a fine job. seriously (unless you already are)
Unless the definition of excuse has changed, there weren't any in my post.

Ahh yes, the ole "You must be a rep for company X" post, used when you are out of ammo. Haven't seen that one before.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:13 AM   #60
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbshady
This site is funny as hell. People "complain about the game" and other people are sick of hearing it, so they complain that people are complaining.

Its well documented on this site that people have veiws! Yes, in the real world, some people perfer different things. You don't like some of the things Madden do, fine... You do like most of the things Madden do, great!

But what is this, well if you dont like it dont post! Dont climb in my tree house, stopppppp, stoppp it! HA, come on now. Its well known that their are 2K Lovers in this site, but most of them are in the 2K forum!

The people that come on here and express their disapointment for the game are not doing it to piss off EA Groupies! We like the game, we want to play it, we just want to to be better cuz we enjoy what they bring to the table. I love Madden, but theres a lot of things that they do that make me scratch my head (and yes, other people feel the same).

Just because of that, we should be banned from being in a Madden forum!?! Because people are disapointed and express that... Sorry to hurt the EA Groupie's feelings but..."This is America and we have the right to say just about whatever we want but I'm getting tired...."

There are 2K Lovers, EA Groupie's, and Gamers. Like me, Most of the people that show their disapointment are just gamers (we will most likely but both - because we like football games - not the brand of) we just want the best or better game, not the best, but not a head scratching game. And we express those ideas about Madden here.

If that hurts your feelings or, go to your local CVS and ask for tampons. Thats the point of a forum, "If you don't what people say, you dont have to read it!"... At least your not spending money.

LMAO!!!! Good stuff.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:17 AM   #61
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
I'd say presentation in Madden '07 NG is worse than NFL2K5/Madden/NCAA current gen. Sorry, but that's pitiful - I'm surprised you're actually trying to defend it. As far as the NG games, I was referring to NBA2K & MLB2K7 - no license, and presentation in either game blows away what's been done by EA. 989 does a better job. It's the talent/focus of the developers, period. Tiburon added an air raid sound to deep passes. Not much more needs to be said.
Im not defending next gen but I think its difficult to compare current and next gen games period. You can make a point that 2K was always superior (and it was) but they still haven't made the leap to next platform so there's nothing to say that if they were around in 06 that their product would have major improvements in presentation either I think Madden has always put presentation on a back burner because if the game itself is fun the majority of their audience is satisfied and I agree with you on NBA and MLB too and its actually funny because while I think I've managed to be pegged as an EA supporter. Madden is the only EA game I play over 2k but again Madden for me is more about gameplay and franchise depth then bells and whistles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2007, 12:24 AM   #62
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Unless the definition of excuse has changed, there weren't any in my post.

Ahh yes, the ole "You must be a rep for company X" post, used when you are out of ammo. Haven't seen that one before.
I’m far from running out of ammo, but I’m done wasting post on you and YOUR complaining lol. You must have missed the point. The topic was open for discussion as to when will it be "Next-gen" madden. I don't need madden to be like 2k or anything like that. I want madden to be good. My expectations of what the game should be is based on all previous sports gaming content I’ve ever played and I think they have undelivered. That's my opinion and if you don't like it hey don't post. I’m sure you've played a bunch of sports titles and have a pretty good grasp of what a solid sports title should be like right? At this points sports title have standards.

The topic wasn't about ESPN presentation or TV style it was about Madden on a whole. Some presentation would be nice though
Old 05-25-2007, 12:27 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam780
THANK YOU!

But why are people looking at Madden expecting ESPN when there has been no indication that its going to be in the game? Of course you're going to be disappointed. Just don't buy it. .
Um Cam.. I think some people are expecting it, at least sometime soon, because EA reached an agreement with ESPN in 2005. Maybe, they just like to spend money. I don't know, but we assumed they might use it, call us crazy.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:27 AM   #64
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by smash22
I’m far from running out of ammo, but I’m done wasting post on you and YOUR complaining lol. You must have missed the point. The topic was open for discussion as to when will it be "Next-gen" madden. I don't need madden to be like 2k or anything like that. I want madden to be good. My expectations of what the game should be is based on all previous sports gaming content I’ve ever played and I think they have undelivered. That's my opinion and if you don't like it hey don't post. I’m sure you've played a bunch of sports titles and have a pretty good grasp of what a solid sports title should be like right? At this points sports title have standards.

The topic wasn't about ESPN presentation or TV style it was about Madden on a whole. Some presentation would be nice though
What does undelivered mean?

I am skeptical of Madden myself, but I am not going to complain about things that really weren't issues (legends on rosters), and I am not going to start complaining about the upcoming game until I actually play it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »