Home

A Little Madden 08 footage ?

This is a discussion on A Little Madden 08 footage ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 11:51 AM   #17
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: A Little Madden 08 footage ?

One thing I did notice: either the camera angle has been tweaked, or there are now multiple choices available. At the about the 1:25 mark, there is a quick zoom-in on a shot of the Saints in a 5 wide shotgun set.

The camera seems slightly higher and farther back than last year (you can see 15 yards of field behind the los, in M 07 only about 10 yards was visible).
Old 06-01-2007, 12:47 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesyes25
looked like 07 to me! why didnt they change the interface, kicking meters, play-calling screens?
I could understand changing the play-calling screens, but changing the kicking meter every year gets boring and POINTLESS after awhile. Madden changes the interface every year so that's a given. People want groundbraking changes EVERY YEAR!! It's not going to happen. Give up. 2k, as good as their basketball games are, doesn't make HUGE changes every year.
Old 06-01-2007, 12:51 PM   #19
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Does the game seem smoother at 60 FPS?
Old 06-01-2007, 01:04 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 6

Thats not 08. Just because rookies are playing it doesnt mean they were playing 08. They even ask Steve Smith if he was "Looking forward to seeing himself in the game" If he was playing as himself in 08, wouldnt she have said "What is it like playing as yourself?" Not to mention that it looks the exact same as 07.

I guarantee that is not 08, its 07.

Also, EA changes the team selection screen every year, why would they keep it the same this year? Also, we know that when you pick a team, it says how many weapons each team has, it didnt show that on this video. ITS 07!

And Ernie Conwell doesnt play for the Saints anymore, so how did he catch a TD? ITS NOT 08!

And no where in the video does it even say they are playing 08. Dont you think they would have mentioned that? You know why they didnt say it? BECAUSE ITS 07.

Last edited by RaginCajun; 06-01-2007 at 01:11 PM.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:09 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun
Thats not 08. Just because rookies are playing it doesnt mean they were playing 08. They even ask Steve Smith if he was "Looking forward to seeing himself in the game" If he was playing as himself in 08, wouldnt she have said "What is it like playing as yourself?" Not to mention that it looks the exact same as 07.

I guarantee that is not 08, its 07.

Also, EA changes the team selection screen every year, why would they keep it the same this year? Also, we know that when you pick a team, it says how many weapons each team has, it didnt show that on this video. ITS 07!
you guys are right.

Last edited by djordan; 06-01-2007 at 01:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2007, 01:16 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
I REPEAT..I REPEAT!!!

MIKE VICK DIDNT HAVE THE SAME DROP BACK IN 2007.....

I PLAY MADDEN ONLINE EVERY DAY AND THE NO QB DROPPED BACK LIKE THAT!

ITS NOT 2007....lol...TRUST ME!
That looked like the exact same dropback to me. And I play Madden everyday too.

Explain why noone mentions that its 08? Shouldnt one of the players have said, "Its cool to be one of the first people to play this." Explain why Conwell is still on the Saints, even though he hasnt been on the team since week 7 last year? Explain why Brees still looks like a body builder?

Last edited by RaginCajun; 06-01-2007 at 01:21 PM.
Old 06-01-2007, 01:22 PM   #23
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
I REPEAT..I REPEAT!!!

MIKE VICK DIDNT HAVE THE SAME DROP BACK IN 2007.....

I PLAY MADDEN ONLINE EVERY DAY AND THE NO QB DROPPED BACK LIKE THAT!

ITS NOT 2007....lol...TRUST ME!
Didn't see the vid, but if it's the same event as the one shown on gametrailers, I think it's Madden 07. Madden NFL 07: Rookie Bowl 07 Event video was listed on gametrailers on May 24, 2007.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2608
Old 06-01-2007, 01:28 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 16

Your right...........
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »