Home

New Madden Screens

This is a discussion on New Madden Screens within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 03:16 AM   #105
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: New Madden Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbshady
ha, For having a difference of opinion... Ill admit, im not one to just fall in line. But, Ill stand for what I think is right. I expect no one to be any different. At the end of the day, theres no need to take it personal.

wtf are you even talking about ? No need to take it personal? Have you read some of your comments in the thread? Telling him to get out the tampons, saying you yope he isn't an old man cause he has a lot to learn, this dude is done, etc..

i dont know you, i dont know bk, and obviously since i have only 500 posts in like 4 years, i too am not into boosting my "os cred" as you oddly put earlier (not sure where the F that even came from in the first place as i don't think i'm doing anything to appear this way). However, stop being a hypocrit in the first place. You sit here bickering back and forth needlessly with bk (and he should stop as well) and then say there is no need to get personal. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2007, 12:07 PM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirik
wtf are you even talking about ? No need to take it personal? Have you read some of your comments in the thread? Telling him to get out the tampons, saying you yope he isn't an old man cause he has a lot to learn, this dude is done, etc..

i dont know you, i dont know bk, and obviously since i have only 500 posts in like 4 years, i too am not into boosting my "os cred" as you oddly put earlier (not sure where the F that even came from in the first place as i don't think i'm doing anything to appear this way). However, stop being a hypocrit in the first place. You sit here bickering back and forth needlessly with bk (and he should stop as well) and then say there is no need to get personal. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black
Dude, lets be real. Like I said before, I dont know anyone here, most of the stuff I say is in good fun. BK sat there and argued with me for 4 pages, because he said 2K didnt release the Rice screen, when they released that and 5 others screens yesterday (and releasing stuff like crazy since - more screens today, first trailer on friday, ect.. right after he said they released absolutely nothing). After that got nowhere, he continued to call me a fanboy. For no reason, just based on his good judgement to read people threw text.

I sat here and defended myself, if anyone turned that personal, its the person who I wasn't even talking to, calling me a fanboy (basically because I said Sanders face model might look better on 2K, because they working with him, like Rice. And im sure LT and Mannings (but we werent talking about them) face model are going to look evenly as good in Madden - simple assumtion). This guy doesn't know me, he doesn't what a play, he doesn't know what I like, this man doesnt even know what kind of computer im typing on. But I guess the man knows my thoughts. Ive seen him do this all over this site. I don't get mad at the mans opinions, im sure he knows a lot about gaming, like the rest of us. His opinions are welcomed. Just leave the 2K fanboy and the EA lover stuff alone, man. Thats all I asked. And this is the second time we had to go threw this again, and I said what I said, because I assume there is going to be a third, and a forth, and a fifth. A hypocrit? Man, none of that stuff should be taken seriously, I said that in a post two pages ago (for your info, a man cannot wear tampons).

At the end of the day, its nothing, because this wasn't about football knowledge or anything important. Is was about how people like to stereotype people from a computer! Man, doesn't that sound messed up. I was talking about the game (with someone esle), this man starts talking about me. It's ridiculuos. People don't like to be called something their not, especially damn hard to defend our self behind a computer. This man doesn't know me and I don't know him, there is nothing personal about this! All it does is waste our time, he accuses, someone has to defend (or let BK stereotype and you in a catagory), this time it was me for a second time. And we still got nowhere, we accomplished nothing. Just some jokes way to seriously and a bunch of sarcasm. It's a forum, theres nothing personal about this.

Last edited by dbshady; 06-07-2007 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:33 PM   #107
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Man to be honest, that's all I want. Or at least, what I miss the most.
In your reference to the ability to edit equipment, this is as close to a YES that I've seen.
Owner mode is back in Madden! According to producer David Ortiz, not only will Owner mode be in Madden for the 360 and PS3, it will include everything that was in the PS2 version and more.
This is another in a long line of returning features from past versions of Madden. Consumers have been disappointed that these did not make were missing from the next-gen versions. So EA has responded this year. Owner mode joins others such as player editing, fantasy drafts, defensive hot-routes, and co-op. Welcome back!

Link: http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/770

Last edited by blackngoldfan; 06-07-2007 at 12:45 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:36 PM   #108
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngoldfan
In your reference to the ability to edit equipment, this is as close to a YES that I've seen.
Owner mode is back in Madden! According to producer David Ortiz, not only will Owner mode be in Madden for the 360 and PS3, it will include everything that was in the PS2 version and more.
This is another in a long line of returning features from past versions of Madden. Consumers have been disappointed that these did not make were missing from the next-gen versions. So EA has responded this year. Owner mode joins others such as player editing, fantasy drafts, defensive hot-routes, and co-op. Welcome back!
NICE! Thanks for the info. I can't for some next gen equipment edit. It just brings the game to life for me, having the players look the same in the game, as they do on the field every sunday. Fantasy Draft is big for me too, thats most likely all im going to do in 08. Im offically hyped if edit equip is really in.

Last edited by dbshady; 06-07-2007 at 12:39 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:39 PM   #109
Pro

OVR: 6

As a poster, you can choose to criticize or support the game or criticize those people who criticize or support the game. I've been told that I was on the EA payroll (which surprises me since they apparently keep on sending my check to the wrong address) when you criticize the people behind the posts and not their opinions that leads to this because the natural reaction for most guys and no offense but I'm sure most of us here are men is to drop the gloves. I skipped the whole BK and DB thing when I was catching up on this post because I've read it and been apart of it before. Its also important to remember its a forum. You aren't talking to one person, you're talking to everyone.

And lest we forget about those ever impressive NEW MADDEN SCREENS.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:45 PM   #110
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam780
As a poster, you can choose to criticize or support the game or criticize those people who criticize or support the game. I've been told that I was on the EA payroll (which surprises me since they apparently keep on sending my check to the wrong address) when you criticize the people behind the posts and not their opinions that leads to this because the natural reaction for most guys and no offense but I'm sure most of us here are men is to drop the gloves. I skipped the whole BK and DB thing when I was catching up on this post because I've read it and been apart of it before. Its also important to remember its a forum. You aren't talking to one person, you're talking to everyone.

And lest we forget about those ever impressive NEW MADDEN SCREENS.
Good post. Your right on.

Last edited by dbshady; 06-07-2007 at 12:50 PM.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:03 PM   #111
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Dude, lets be real. Like I said before, I dont know anyone here, most of the stuff I say is in good fun. BK sat there and argued with me for 4 pages, because he said 2K didnt release the Rice screen, when they released that and 5 others screens yesterday (and releasing stuff like crazy since - more screens today, first trailer on friday, ect.. right after he said they released absolutely nothing). After that got nowhere, he continued to call me a fanboy. For no reason, just based on his good judgement to read people threw text.

I sat here and defended myself, if anyone turned that personal, its the person who I wasn't even talking to, calling me a fanboy (basically because I said Sanders face model might look better on 2K, because they working with him, like Rice. And im sure LT and Mannings (but we werent talking about them) face model are going to look evenly as good in Madden - simple assumtion). This guy doesn't know me, he doesn't what a play, he doesn't know what I like, this man doesnt even know what kind of computer im typing on. But I guess the man knows my thoughts. Ive seen him do this all over this site. I don't get mad at the mans opinions, im sure he knows a lot about gaming, like the rest of us. His opinions are welcomed. Just leave the 2K fanboy and the EA lover stuff alone, man. Thats all I asked. And this is the second time we had to go threw this again, and I said what I said, because I assume there is going to be a third, and a forth, and a fifth. A hypocrit? Man, none of that stuff should be taken seriously, I said that in a post two pages ago (for your info, a man cannot wear tampons).

At the end of the day, its nothing, because this wasn't about football knowledge or anything important. Is was about how people like to stereotype people from a computer! Man, doesn't that sound messed up. I was talking about the game (with someone esle), this man starts talking about me. It's ridiculuos. People don't like to be called something their not, especially damn hard to defend our self behind a computer. This man doesn't know me and I don't know him, there is nothing personal about this! All it does is waste our time, he accuses, someone has to defend (or let BK stereotype and you in a catagory), this time it was me for a second time. And we still got nowhere, we accomplished nothing. Just some jokes way to seriously and a bunch of sarcasm. It's a forum, theres nothing personal about this.
you said it yourself...you don't know anyone here. There you go. If you don't know anyone here, stop acting as if other's should just know by some holy intervention what your intentions are or when/where you are having fun or being sarcastic or joking...

again, if nothing personal about this, dont say a word to anyone else about being personal if you yourself are telling others to get tampons as some sort of joke. I'm assuming you aren't new to this whole concept of the internet, so stop playing dumb about it.......

should someone stick a fork in you now, or....?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2007, 03:30 PM   #112
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Some people have a tough time following directions. This thread is no longer about these screens so I'm going to lock it up.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »