Home

Presentation This Year?

This is a discussion on Presentation This Year? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2007, 05:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Presentation This Year?

I know they worked on some gameplay issues this year which is great.

My question is, where is the presentation aspect going this year? I just get so bored with the madden series after a few games.

Can anyone point me to some articles or videos showing some type of presentation type aspects of this years title?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2007, 05:18 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Presentation This Year?

i'll point you in the right direction www.none.com presentation will be mainly the same but there will be a pre-game thing with Marshall Faulk and the Weather channel aspect to have real time weather with your team. Hope it helps out. Oh yeah and the radio announcer is still in
Old 06-15-2007, 11:22 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

The only thing we know about is the Faulk thing mentioned above. There could be more, since no information has been given about the Owner mode yet.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:27 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by comegetbeat
Oh yeah and the radio announcer is still in
Son of a %$#!@!# I'd rather have madden and Summeral than this guy - he is the WORST!
Old 06-16-2007, 05:05 PM   #5
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8

The Marshall Faulk thing sounds OK. It's probably gonna be like Berman's thing he did in 2K5. It's better than doing nothing. Atleast it's some presenation.

I didn't play Madden 07 for next-gen last year so i dont know about this radio-guy that everyones talking about. Everyone talks like if they saw him in real life they would kill him. What does he do that's so horrible?

Last edited by Benz87; 06-16-2007 at 05:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2007, 05:11 PM   #6
Pro

He never really talks about the game like Madden does, he just discusses what's going on, and when he is doing that, he can be horribly off in timing.

But I DO like him because he really bumps up the moment for you, like if you launch a 60 yard pass he is screaming and hollering crazily while it's in the air.. kinda fun heh

He is like those guys you see in brief moments of NFL commercials when someone makes a long field goal or something
Old 06-16-2007, 05:16 PM   #7
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven
He never really talks about the game like Madden does, he just discusses what's going on, and when he is doing that, he can be horribly off in timing.

But I DO like him because he really bumps up the moment for you, like if you launch a 60 yard pass he is screaming and hollering crazily while it's in the air.. kinda fun heh

He is like those guys you see in brief moments of NFL commercials when someone makes a long field goal or something
It sounds like he could be kind of fun. I've never really played a sports game where the commentator(s) actually get excited when something exciting is happening.

Unless the timing is horrible off so he's screaming after the pass was incomplete. I could see that as ruining the commentary for the game.
Old 06-16-2007, 05:19 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwon0709
It sounds like he could be kind of fun. I've never really played a sports game where the commentator(s) actually get excited when something exciting is happening.

Unless the timing is horrible off so he's screaming after the pass was incomplete. I could see that as ruining the commentary for the game.

The timing isn't off all the time .. just sometimes, like I remember in Madden 07, I would throw to the corner of the endzone, my guy would drop it .. 1-2 seconds later he says " HE THROWS TO THE ENDZONE.... incomplete " all this after he dropped the ball

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »