Home

I was looking for the best out of EA this year but

This is a discussion on I was looking for the best out of EA this year but within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 06:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
I was looking for the best out of EA this year but

At every site i read about Madden 08 says one thing that blows me away........
(the game just feels much more like pro football than it ever has on next-gen consoles)
They keep saying on (Next-Gen) omg......I was hoping they would say (feels better than ANY madden before.....not Next-Gen....Cause it don't take much to get better than what was on the Next-Gen systems.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2007, 06:49 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: I was looking for the best out of EA this year but

I think you are taking this a little bit too literally. Your opinion is the one that matters the most anyway. I mean, look at the videos. Do they look just a little better than 07, or a lot better? I know it's probably not finished but you can judge for yourself from the latest video. Personally, it looks like the BEST MADDEN ever and can still be improved. All I know is that EA is finally on the right track. Plus, to me its only a game and I don't expect it to match real life anytime soon. So, i'm happy
Old 06-16-2007, 10:36 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlueFresh
I think you are taking this a little bit too literally. Your opinion is the one that matters the most anyway. I mean, look at the videos. Do they look just a little better than 07, or a lot better? I know it's probably not finished but you can judge for yourself from the latest video. Personally, it looks like the BEST MADDEN ever and can still be improved. All I know is that EA is finally on the right track. Plus, to me its only a game and I don't expect it to match real life anytime soon. So, i'm happy
Couldn't agree more. And don't forget, the current and next gen Madden's share a name but for the most part EA has treated them individually
Old 06-16-2007, 11:14 PM   #4
All Star

RockyTop1's Arena

OVR: 21

It seems nothing about any football game is going to make you happy this year. The trolling needs to stop now.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »